Chapter 1

Chapter 1

I sat on the back of the class with my black hoodie over my head. I leaned back with my head against the wall, eyes closed.

I listened to heavy metal music not allowing any other sound for me to hear. That includes the teacher and what ever she has to say.

Something slammed my desk. I didn't hear it but I sure felt the vibrations on the floor and the breeze or air. I opened my eyes slowly, looked in the eye the person who I call "Raisin Face".

I removed my headphones and paused my music.

"Yes, rai- I mean Mrs. Howl?"

'I need you to give me your phone and headphones now.'

"Oh! why would I ever do that? Mrs. Howl?"

'Because I am the teacher and you listen to me. Now give them here. Or go to your principals office.' She said expanding her hand for me to give her my things.

"I rather go and visit my best bud, the one and only Arty."

I said getting up, putting my music back on before she could go off.

I walked peacefully to my best friend's office.

On my way I decided to get something to eat so I went to the vending machines. I got some chips and a water then continued my way to his office.

This past year I've been in that office so many times I lost count when I got to sixty three.

As I'm eating my chips I stumbled against someone on the way.

"What the-" i was interrupted by someones mouth hovering over mine.

I recovered fast and kneed my opponent. He still didn't let go.

What the hell?!?!

'You know you're a fiery one. I like that.'

"What the hell do you want?!" I noticed that he had bright neon pink hair and grey eyes. I would probably date him if he wasn't such a perv!!

'You know he said you where a special one. Didn't know you where this hot.' He said with a smirk on his face.

"What are you talking about?!" I am so confused no one is supposed to know me here. Im always careful coming back to this part of town.

'Your little old friend. He instructed me to come and get you.'

"What fri-" i immediately knew who he was talking about. I need to get out of here now!

I kneed him once more and elbowed his face. He let go and I kicked his face, he lost balance and fell back.

There has to be more than just him so I ran. Scanning the area to where I was headed. I ran towards my bike turned it on as I got on. I drove away as fast as I could. I put on my helmet and glanced at my mirror taking one last look of the school.

I saw my attacker running towards his car. It was a blue Subaru WRX. With chrome and black rims.

I took some short cuts going to the City I saw some more cars gaining on me. They trapped me making me loose control of my bike and fell off.

I stood up as fast as I could but they surrounded me.

Six guys.

One had black hair with brown eyes.

Two of them had blonde hair and blue eyes.

Another one of them had neon green hair with bright blue eyes.