Chapter 42

Chapter 42

~ Drew ~

I made my way to the club, too much was on my mind, this is the best distraction for me right now. I paid my fee for the cab and went inside, Crystal was leaning against the wall.

'Oh there you are! Did you see something that upset you enough to run away? What an idiot! You thought Michael was actually interested in you?' It took all of me to not kill her right then and there.

"What do you want bitch?" I spat with so much anger.

'Oh! Your accent has gotten better! You should get angry more often, your accent is very bothersome.'

"Maldita perra! Don't you have anything better to do?!" I quickly recovered my character.

'No, but I will be joining the famous trio today, that hot guy I told you about is here and I have to make my move on him. So back! Off! I called dibs! Everyone inside already knows' I just rolled my eyes and went inside the club, I will break if I stay any longer listening to this useless piece of shit.

I went straight to my section and began to change. I put on my pink glitter outfit and made sure my tattoo was covered.

I did my make up to match the small outfit that left nothing to the imagination. I went to the break room and grabbed a water bottle and chugged it. I need to cool down before I blow it, I started to feel sick.

I hated getting too pissed off, somehow I always got the urge to throw up. I went to the restroom quickly, already feeling the cold liquid clme up my throat.

'Ivy! Are you okay?!' Gias voice appeared out of nowhere.

I began to throw up everything, my body reacting to my strong emotions. Anger was the only one I could never control all too well. I finished up and got out of the bathroom stall.

'Ivy what happened?' Her face and voice full of worry.

"Nothing G don't worry Im okay now."

'What was that about then? It didn't seem like nothing.' She kept pushing for an answer but I didn't have the patience or want to explain myself.

"I'm okay now, so that's what matters G."

'Oh my god! Are you pregnant?' Her eyes widened.

"No G-" I shook my head but she cut me off before I could explain.

'Is it Michaels?' She said in a low voice.

"No G, you know what let's just go. We can talk later." I took a deep breath and dragged her to the dressing room.

"Get ready we don't have much time till we have to start the show, ill be right back okay?"

'But Ivy, can you preform? Will it hurt the-'

"G! Por favor! Just get ready babe. Please, I'm going to go brush my teeth. I'll be back." I said and she nodded.

I walked up the stairs going towards my room, I saw Michael out if the corner of my eye talking to someone. I know he was looking at me but I didn't want to make eye contact with him. Everything was just getting complicated and my identity could be discovered if I'm not careful.