Chapter 4

Chapter 4

~~~ Drew's Pov ~~~

I headed back home, well if you could call it that. One of my hide outs. Thats the thing about me, ever since I ran away from home I've never been in the same place for long.

Im always wanted by other criminals, always having something they want. Its good for jobs, but also bad, that makes me have allot of enemies. At times too many for my liking.

I entered an alley far from the club on the other side of the city. I put my hand in my jackets pocket and felt some metal thing.

I immediately recognized it as a tracker. When I worked for Frank I used these as well. At times for the fun of it, and in other cases for the job.

So this is how this son of a bitch found me. Well jokes on him if he thinks its okay to track me.

I entered my place and started working on it. If I could carefully open it and fix up some wires I could reverse the signal and track him instead.

These trackers are controlled by a phone which im guessing its his. So I need to reverse the signal to track him and maybe leave a little mark of my own at his place.

A few minutes later I successfully reversed the signal and connected it to my phone. Before I switched it off and reversed the signal I got in my bike and went to another place in town. Taking my computer and a few other things. Going to a motel and after a few hours I reverse the signal.

I began to get to work, I messed up the place so it would look like I've been staying there for a while now.

I checked my phone and I wrote down the location of where he was currently at.

I then used my computer to find stuff out about my target. Which in this case is "Hot head" by the way.

I searched up for Frank and anyone who he has had a connection for the past three weeks.

Soon enough a picture of him came up. His hair was different. It was blue. But I like it how it is now.

Wait what am I saying?! Shut up Drew !!

Anyways I continued searching him up. His name is Rowan Dean but he goes by "Demon".

Well... wonder why?

I also found out a few things from his past. Nobody really knows who he is. They don't even know his name. What the hell? Where did he come from. His files are limited nothing but his name and other things.

And to my surprise he's Franks cousin. Stupid Frank!!

Ill kill him but ill have some fun with him at first. Maybe even torture him a little. Make him fall for me again and do some serious damage to him while he thinks I'm on his side.

Im not quite sure, still need to prefect my plan.

I got up from the desk and went to the bathroom. Im pretty sure that he's going to come looking for me.

I wrote down on a pice of paper a little piece of my wicked mind.

I left the place after putting some cameras to see what happens when in gone. I placed one on the bathroom and one on the ceiling. On the opposite side of the room where it would be less visible. I got down, grabbed my computer and any electronics.

I changed into some more comfortable clothing. Such as some black leggings and a black hoodie. Matched with some gray running shoes.

Then left the room closing the door behind me. Finally I spotted the back door exit and left the building.