Chapter 11

Drew~

Once I looked through the office I made sure to put everything back to how it was and made sure everything was exactly the same. I locked the door and closed just it how it was. He didn't have much information in there so he probably kept everything important elsewhere. There was two other bedrooms and two bathrooms. I went to his masters and actually took in the place. It was simple but with a cozy aesthetic. I liked it, I felt at home and comfortable here. Way too comfortable. It only made me angry looking at the bed where I carelessly lost control before trying to escape.

I need to make a deal so I can get out of here and finish that stupid job. I need as much money as I can get so I can leave this country once Ive finished my plan for revenge. I shook my head and try to clear my mind, he's to intoxicating and addicting, I have to get away before everything backfires. I will not jeopardize my freedom for anything especially anyone.

Now I really need to shower. I headed to the bathroom and it was gorgeous, a river stone walk in shower with a huge shower head. I looked around and saw a full length mirror. I really looked like shit, my blonde curls were now losing their shape and they were bit dull. I should dye my hair a different color next time, im getting tired of the blonde.

I undressed myself and saw the tattoo that was added to my collection. My back was full of tattoos and parts of my legs and arms as well. I made sure to cover up every scar that's been made on my body. If only I could cover the scars on my heart and soul.

   I saw the new tattoo on the right side of my stomach and it flawlessly blended in with the shading from my other tattoos. I didn't have any tattoos on my front side of my body, just my full back and the upper parts of my legs. And my arms. It went from my ribcage towards my hip. It was beautiful the writing was perfect despite what it says. And the numbers were nicely done as well.

A smirk came across my face just thinking in how much we acted like a couple branding each other. I took a closer look to where he burned his symbol on my neck.

You son of a bitch. You really fucking branded me.

It was heeling now. Im grateful he put it at the end of my jawline beneath my ear. Once the swelling goes down ill see what it actually is supposed to look like. I ran my fingers down my left side of my torso, where the scars were more noticeable. I took a deep breath before I let my thoughts cloud my sanity, all I ever did was want to forget my past. And now more then ever I need to focus. I don't want to live like this anymore. The only emotion I've felt for a long time was anger and it grew so deep within me I couldn't take it anymore It would consume me and the trauma has come back since I met him.

I took another deep breath closing my eyes. I can't allow myself to feel anything, the last time it happened it didn't end well and we all know how that makes a person afterwards. I shook my head not wanting to feel anything or think about this anymore. I walked towards the shower and turned on the cold water once my body adjusted to the cold temperature I then walked closer letting it touch my face then my head soaking my hair. I stood there for ten minutes and heard quiet footsteps coming towards me. I saw the reflection on the mirror and saw it was him. I never let my guard down and allowed him to think I wasn't aware of his presence. I felt him move closer and then he stopped, before I did anything I pulled my hair back so he wouldn't see anything. I then snapped my eyes open and pinned him against the cold wall.

  "What are you doing?" I glared at him but anger never reached my eyes.

He gave me a smile that turned into a smirk. Our eyes never lost contact, and I could feel my eyes relaxing and my walls crumbling down. His eyes were so soothing and it felt like I was safe. It felt like this pull from my chest and I was drawn to him like a moth to a flame. And in this case it would be me getting burned by him no matter how much I wanted him I couldn't have him. He'd end up dead like the rest of them. The force of my forearm softened slowly as I was caught up in my thoughts and emotions. His gaze never left my eyes.