Chapter 23

Chapter 23

~ Drew ~

    We walked to the house, I hadn't properly eaten anything and I needed to, something about taking care of my health. He held my hand the way back, and we entered the house through the backdoor. I went to the fridge and grabbed a water bottle and drank almost half of it. Not even when I'm alone I like to break character. I even sleep with my wig on and put ny contacts in first thing in the morning. Since Charles would come in uninvited, and the fact that I was devoted to give the best performance.

'What do you want to eat?' He asked watching me set my water bottle on my white marble counter top.

"Im not sure, im not really hungry. I don't eat much when I get like this." I said shrugging my shoulders.

'Well that changes today, I'll order you something.' He said taking out his phone while I went to the living room to watch TV.

'The food should be here soon.' He said as he walked over me.

"Okay thanks." I said looking through the channels. He said leaning over me, looking into my eyes.

'How do you do it?' He said trying to understand.

"I said no more questions." I said with a bored expression.

'I'll find out everything about you, and I can't wait to decipher your code.' He said with intensity in his eyes.

'I don't think so.' I said challenging him , my third identity was my most useful. He won't find me, and if he does he couldn't touch me.

His eyes darkened and he slammed his lips against mine, lifting me up and laying me down. He over powered me as he hovered over me touching all over me. I couldn't bring myself to stop, I loved the taste of tequila on his lips, his tongue slipping in my mouth. I held his face in my hands moving them to the back gripping on his neon hair, pulling him closer to me.

There was a knock on the door and we snapped out of it, he looked at me with so much want. I wanted to take him, making him mine even if I knew I couldn't.

The knocking became more intense making me be on high alert. We got up fast and he reached for his gun ready to kill.

"Stay here and hide behind that wall. I'll go see who it is." I said pointing at the hallway.

I made my way to the door and opened it fast.

"Charles? What are you doing here?" I said stepping outside closing the door slightly.

'I came to see you, you left last night and didn't give me a chance to finish talking.' He said desperately holding my face.

"Charles you need to stop, you are about to get married to someone else. You should go." I said in my Australian accent.

'No you have to listen to me, im only with her because I have to. But you know we're meant to be.' He said looking at my eyes. He glanced at my lips and saw how swollen they were from kissing  Mr.Hot Head.

"You need to leave." I said pushing him away and stepping back.

'Who are you with? I know all too well the reason your lips get like that. Your hair is a mess. Who are you with?!' He said anger radiating from him.