Chapter 29

Chapter 29

~ Drew ~

I walked up to the stage slowly, I grabbed the pole with my left hand and danced to the music seductively and slowly. The men in the front row throwing their money at me cheering and calling for Ivy. It was thrilling, pretending to be someone else for a few hours and not having to think about your own. I swayed my hips side to side arching my back with my leg on the pole.

I looked to the front making eye contact with Michael, he always watched my first and last dance. He drank his glass of Hennessy, looking at me with desire. I knew he wanted me in his bed once this was over, and that's just what I needed to get Mr.Hot head out of my mind.

I smiled at his direction focusing on my dance, doing the splits and moving provocatively, with the men reaching out to me thinking I was giving them a show, when in reality it was for him. For Michael, the man that was sitting in the back wearing his royal blue suit showing off his gold watch. His sharp features being highlighted with the neon lights.

I made my way off the stage, Mark made sure to count my money and collected it till the end of my shift. I would go back up again after Jules and Gia, we were the three favorites here which meant we made the most money. Jules was very beautiful with her tan skin, she glowed under the lights almost like an emerald. With her green eyes and chocolate brown hair. Gia was stunning, she had fair skin, bright blue eyes and straight long blonde hair like a model. Some important men always asked for a Neapolitan, it was tacky considering my hair was red not pink, but they requested all three of us. Usually big names who could afford all three, our private shows weren't cheap. We had to raise the prices ridiculously high, everyone would request us so we had to make it more exclusive. We never minded or envied each other, we were good "friends" or as good of a friend as I could ever be. But I knew if it cane down to it I would kill them if I needed to.

Michael approached me holding a shot of tequila, he knew how much I loved it. I smiled and shot it up fast. "Gracias."

'No problem, so tonight?'

"It'll have to be tomorrow night, I promised Jules tonight." I said meeting his gaze, he nodded in agreement.

'As long as I don't have to wait any longer.' I smiled and gave him a reassuring nod.

'Listen, theres a meeting next weekend and the trio has been requested for a private showing. Supposedly its a big deal, big bosses made a successful deal and they are coming to celebrate. Make sure to be here on time and tell the other girls, I know you wont disappoint.' He spoke in a low voice.

"Don't worry big boss we got it" I said with a wink and went to the dressing room looking for the girls.

"Hey Gia"

'Oh hey Ivy, it's been a while. I heard about your grandmother, Im sorry about that.'

"Yeah thanks, Im going over to Jules place later after our shift. Michael needs us this weekend, they requested all three of us." I said sitting down on a near by chair.

'Oh fun, and yeah I figured since you we're finally back they were bound to request us soon.' She said with her arms across her chest.

"Good for us though we get a big payday." I said and smiled excitedly.

'I know! I can't wait to spend my money. we should go clubbing after to celebrate your return!' He eyes lit up and grabbed my shoulders.

"We should! Ill let Jules know."

'Alright! I got to go, im up next.' She said waving back at me as she walked to the stage.

I rested my head on the chair for a moment closing my eyes, and I saw him. His eyes looking back at me, grabbing my thighs and sliding them up to my waist. His head buried in my neck starting to kiss me and suck on me. I snapped my eyes open, a man I've never seen before was on top of me. I tried to push him off of me but he tried to hold me down.

"Get off!" My breath caught in my throat. The memories of when my father would sell me came crashing down, how those men would force themselves on me.

'Come on lets have a good time. Ill pay you whatever you want.' He slurred his words completely drunk. I tried to push was kick him off but his weight was too heavy.

"No! Don't touch me!" Tears filled my eyes, why was I being weak. Why couldn't I snap out of it?! Wake up! Kill him! KILL HIM!! I slipped my hand inside my boot and gripped the small hand gun.

'Come on, it'll be fun. I know you want me.' He tried to sound seductive but it came out so wrong. He tugged at my top piece making my breast pop out, I tried to cover it back up while trying to get him off of me. As if he was never there the weight was no longer on me, I opened my eyes back up trying to cover up and fix my top piece.

Mark stood before him beating him and dragging him out of the room.

'You fucked up big time, wait till Michael finds out about this.' He spoke with a furious tone and clenched jaw. I stood up and grabbed Marks arm.

"Wait Mark! Please don't tell Michael!"

'Ivy! What the fuck! This guy almost raped you!' I looked at him with pleading eyes. I grabbed his face with one hand whispering something in his ear. He paused for a moment and nodded continued on to drag him out of the club.

"Thank you Mark." He looked at me and didn't say a word walking away from me.

I took a deep breath and walked over to the stage as I heard my name being called. The only thing that has made me weaker than my mothers death day was him. Every time I thought of him I stumbled and became weak, sloppy. I hated this feeling just as much as I hate the feeling of being afraid. Fear is what makes us weak right next to love, I haven't loved anyone in so long. I never got attached to anyone, Michael was just a distraction we could never love each other. I had a distraction with every identity I took, I had Eric for when I was myself, Charles when I was Ane and Michael when I was Viky. I didn't have anyone when I was Vanessa but that was okay considering I found Art as my own distraction. Every fake identity I took had something I loved. With Vanessa I had a lavish life, doing something I love doing, my paintings my drawings. With Ane I had a quiet safe space near the calming and soothing sounds of the ocean waves. With Viky/Ivy I had a place where I could get in touch with my feminine side and be my own private investigator. Find out things from everyone in this game, be my own recourse for my need of death. The SheDevil side of me was the one who satisfied me the most, the thrill was addicting. I craved it, the blood on my hands was a beautiful thing, I used it for my paintings at times.

I danced to the beat of the music refocusing, trying to do one of my past routines. Trying to clear my mind from everything that just happened. Clearing my head from having him on my mind.