authors note

Hello my readers, it's been a long time since i started this book. I will hopefully finish it soon, allot has happened in my personal life but I wanted to see who actually was reading and if i still had any of my original readers since i started this book.

It's been years and i have had so many hurdles and challenges in my life that has made me put huge stops on writing.

I've been doubting deleting the book or finishing it. I have major editing to do and rewriting as well. I was such a baby since i started and my writing style has changed allot since then.

My storyline for the book has not changed and everything is set. The only thing is for me to write it and put it on paper or type it on here.

Thank you for your patience and i'd like to hear your thoughts, if you'd like to dm me feel free to do so as well.

I'd like to formally apologize to my readers who have come a long way in waiting for my updates. I often ask myself if anyone is still here although I doubt it. I have taken my sweet time finishing and wrapping the book up. I shouldn't be having too many chapters left.

Originally I wanted to do 75 chapters for it. But now i'm not too sure. Perhaps i'd do 70 instead, let me know your thoughts if you'd be so kind.

Please comment and vote if you like my chapters. Thank you again for bearing with me.

Sending much love!