Chapter 58

Chapter 58

~Drew~

I waited patiently for Sendy in the foyer, a few footsteps approached me from behind and I quickly looked back. 'You can't expect me to agree to your terms, my guards will follow your every move along with Sendy for protection.' A smirk across his face topped with that fire in his eyes, his intoxicating scent invading my senses.

"That's fine, I expected nothing less. Just quit getting in my way, and I expect to interrogate Tyler myself once I get back. And for your sake and everyone in this house he better be in a holding cell." I looked at him with a blank cold stare. I loved his hair ruffled with a few strands  curling down his forehead just above his eyebrow. I just wanted to touch it and hold him close.

I mentally slapped myself for always getting out of control with this man.

He got impossibly closer to me looking down holding my gaze. I loved the way he challenged me and how he would make it hard for me to fight what I felt. I turned my head breaking eye contact and he took the opportunity to grab me by my waist and whisper in my ear. 'The dress looked better on you than those jeans. Make sure to buy some more of those so you can give me easier and faster access.' He said slipping his hand down and gripping my bottom lightly, biting my ear seductively.

I felt a blush come across my face, the shiver that went down my spine as he spoke with such a sharp tone yet so seductive. As if he runs me, I couldn't help how my body reacted to him, the wetness that flowed between my legs once again, to make matters worse my nipples hardening making them visible through my shirt.

I had to do something, he won't get me that easily.

I took the opportunity to use his weight against him and grabbed him by the neck holding onto the arm he grabbed my ass with, slamming him on the floor.

"Don't touch me without my permission again." I glared looking down at him.

'Oh that's right sorry love. I wouldn't want you to keep changing every time I touch you. I know how wet you get at my touch.' He spoke with a sexy raspy voice and had that stupid smirk on his face making a tug at my chest.

'Oh my! are you alright Rowan?' Sendy asked worriedly as she rushed to see what happened.

'I'm fine, I'm just a bit clumsy today.' He answered her but didn't bother breaking eye contact with me.

"i'll see you once I get back. And my guard is driving us not yours, yours can follow behind." I said walking away from him and out the front door.

'You forgot to give me a kiss my love.' He said getting up from the ground.

'Aww you two are so cute' Remi said holding Sendy from behind her waist.

"No, I don't think so, let's go Sendy." I grabbed her hand.

"I'll see you later love." I said sarcastically before walking out of the door Sebastian held open for us. William stood there holding the car door open for me.

'He's truly in love with you.' Sendy said as we drove through the gates.

"I believe its more of an obsession." I laughed lightly.

'The way he looks at you is very sweet.' She had a very nice smile.

"Well enough about that, you're going to have to give me a tour of the city here." She chuckled but agreed to it.