Chapter 7

~~~ Derw's Pov ~~~

    He walked out of the room and into another, I got up quietly and looked around for clothes. I need to get out and finish what I started. Walking through the hall Ibsaw him in the camera room. While he was distracted I looked through the drawers and found my cellphone and other belongings. I saw his shirt on the couch and I quickly put it on. I heard him finishing up and I ran to the door. I ran as fast as I could through the woods. Good thing he didn't destroy my shoes, although I wish I had some actual running shoes.

I heard him curse and yell, making me go faster. A sharp noise caused a flashback when I was younger.

——

'WHAT DID I SAY YOU LITTLE SHIT! STOP RESISTING!!' I ran as fast as I could but he got a hold of me. I was far too small and weak compared to him.

"NO!! PLEASE NO!!" I was cornered while he held the gun to my head. I begged for him to stop hurting me.

'I WILL DO WHAT I WANT WHEN I WANT! YOU ARE NOTHING! YOU ARE WORTHLESS AND A WASTE OF SPACE! The only thing you're good for is making me money. Now go back there and give my buddy what he came for!!' There was no use. I was trying to run away but every time I do. He catches me before I make it to the other side.

All i want to do is be free.

This is it. Im sick of this. I rather die then stay here one more day.

—-

I screamed getting back to reality, I ran as fast as I could. No one will ever make me feel trapped again. I don't belong to anyone but me.

I heard him catch up. Another sharp noise sending a sleeping dart to hit the tree I dodged. I not once looked back.

~~~ Franco's Pov ~~~

(Earlier that day)

  I finished having breakfast and headed to my office to do paperwork. I haven't had time off lately. And I need my key. Damn you Drew! Out of all the things you could have taken.

Everyone thinks I have a massive supply of weapons or drugs. But that's not it. In this family lies a huge secret that can take me and my family down. And most likely. I would lose the only true friend I have.

'Sir you have a call' One of my servants said.

"Who is it?"

'F sir' suddenly chills came down my spine. That name. Is the reason my family holds a huge secret. I can never allow anyone to find out what it is. No matter what.

~~~ Rowan's Pov ~~~

She ran very fast for her height. I should have seen it coming! I shouldn't have been so careless she slipped away and I had her.

I just want her to be mine, I want to give her everything I can. She's so perfect and I wont let her slip away. I keep getting closer but as soon as I do these damn branches slow me down. And she gains distance. We've been running for a couple of minutes but it feels like hours have gone by.

She kept making sharp turns throwing me off and going through the trees that had fallen down. She was way lighter than me and slim which was an advantage to my heavy body. She just jumped and it almost looked like she was gliding going through every obstacle there was.

Has this happened to her before? Being chased?

I underestimated her and didn't think through her mental stage. Maybe she's troubled. I heard her scream which made my heart burn. I ran faster and I saw that she ran into one of my traps.

Looking up at her in the ropes up in the air made me kinda giggle

'THIS IS NOT FUNNY!'  She was so angry it was cute.

"It is a little" I said with a smirk

'GET ME DOWN!'

"Fine! Im coming princess! Your wish is my command." I said trying not to laugh

'I AM NOT YOUR PRINCESS!'

"Whatever you say." I went and untied her from the tree and she fell to the ground. Ouch! That had to hurt.

'YOU MOTH-'  I shot her with the sleeping dart and she took it right off but it was too late.

'You... will pay..' and she knocked out.

I carried her back home and laid her down. This time I will do things right. I wont tie her up, but treat her wounds. Make sure she's comfortable and safe. I don't want to bring her to Frank. I don't care if he's my cousin or my best friend. Im sure that he wouldn't give his life for me. Like I would his. But Drew. She's nothing like I've ever seen. She's different almost reminds me of my mother. Im sure she would agree that she's beautiful.

I cleaned her face and I went out to buy her some clothes. She will be down for at least four more hours. That dart was for deer. I don't hunt but I relocate them.

I grabbed my keys, walking towards the door I look back at her beautiful face. I just know that she's what I want. And I won't let anything happen to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This chapter is a little short but there was allot of clues that will come together in the next chapters. Im sorry I took a very long time to update but i truly appreciate people who read my books. I was thinking about stopping and deleting this book. Because i just thought it wasn't very good. But i think when you start something you should finish. So ill continue writing my books. This particular book is meant to have two other parts to it

Ill try to update every Wednesday!

Please comment and vote.