Chapter 35

Chapter 35

~ Rowan ~

Remi poured some alcohol in a glass stretching his arm out to hand it to me, when I reached for it he threw it across the room breaking the glass and spilling the alcohol all over. "Very mature of you." I said annoyed with the stunt he pulled already. We were sitting down in my now messed up office couches.

'Get it yourself you lazy fucker.' He said finishing up his drink.

"Quit being an idiot this is my office." He just mumbled 'whatever' under his breath setting his glass down and walked to the door.

"I hope Sendy gives you shit about fighting again, even she knows you can't win against me." I said with a smirk looking his way.He turned around and glared at me, my phone started ringing and I dismissed him with my hand.

"Hello?"

'Hey Row, I think im on to something here. Its not one hundred percent but I came to check it out. I'll be back tomorrow or so, I need to do the usual routine so it'll take all day today.'

"Alright keep me posted." I said and hung up the phone. I took a deep breath as I stood up, I need to go take another shower.

I walked out the office and told one of my maids to get a clean up crew to pick up the mess and replace all the damaged furniture. The middle aged woman nodded and went to do as I asked.

I walked down the long hallway up the stairs to my room, a small figure was waiting by my door, I kept it closed since I came back to the mansion. I didn't want unwanted guests inside my room, especially this unwanted guest.

"What do you want?" I said unlocking my door.

'You're not even going to bother saying hello?' She said with attitude I wasn't in a mood to deal with.

"Go away Kay you know I hate when you disturb me." I opened the door and as I walked in she stopped me by grabbing my arm. I looked down at her with cold eyes.

'Are you really branded?' A smirk came across my face at the thought of me being branded by my girl, and knowing the girl in front of me would be furious.

"Yes, and you won't guess by who." I said getting closer to her face, still smirking down at her.

'Probably the most idiotic woman out there, she doesn't know who I am.' She has sworn she would be the one to tame my heart but I never saw her as anything. If it wasn't for my mother she would be out of here.

"You'll see when she's here." I turned and close the door in her face, god she was so annoying. I don't understand why my mother keeps her around or why she likes her so much.

I shook my head cleaning my mind and went straight to the restroom. I took off my dress shirt and undershirt carefully . I know my back carved tattoo would be bleeding because of all the movements. I need it to heel as fast as possible and hopefully it hasn't gotten infected. I took off the bandages from my back where the tattoo was. I looked down, a few shards of glass were dug into my arm, I tried to take out everything I could see with the tweezers I kept in my bathroom for this specific reason.

"Fuck Remi, you fucking idiot." I stood in front of the counter taking out the biggest shard of glass

'What did I tell you about the language Rowan.' My mother spoke from behind me.