Chapter 64

~~~ Drew's Pov  ~~~

  I held a clip board with the fake trade offer and contract, I was to sell this deal to them and make it irresistible to oversee the project themselves, we really only needed to take out the main subjects, Him and his acquaintance.
I looked at myself in the mirror of the suv from the back seat. I tried to avoid looking at myself while I was wearing my natural hair color. I absolutely hated myself looking this way, it triggered too many unwanted memories.

You got this in the bag. You must overcome this. You must execute this perfectly and efficiently. You cannot fail. Just a few more days and you will see the life leave his eyes. You can do this. Savor torturing him while he lives, make him go crazy with his disgusting mind. I must drive him over the edge and push him past his limit. His obsession over the old me will be his undoing.

Yes.. he has to be drawn to me as he will play the part of a moth. And I the flame that kills it.

Slowly I felt myself becoming more and more prepared to my role. One last time. This is the last role I will play.

If I die in the process this will be my last disguise, the last identity I will play. Who would have thought the last performance will be of my old self.

We came to a halt, soon my door opened and I went straight into character.

'Hello Ms. Maharov welcome to the James estate.'

"Thank you, I'm happy to be here on behalf of Mr.Kozlov." I had to act like past self, though I debated weather I should have an accent if I were to make it believable. But posing as an American assistant to the Russian man might be more friendly to the Americans. No.. I should sound like a Russian.

'This way please.' The man led me towards the entrance while my bodyguards followed closely behind.

Turns out Kozlov was actually in on the plan as well, with the demise of this Mr.James will profit the Russian man greatly. Him and Mr.HotHead have made a very profitable business deal.

'We hope your stay here will be a pleasant one.'

"Oh, not to worry I have to return very soon actually. My apologies we cannot stay for long otherwise we will be on a time crunch as you guys call it." I walked behind him holding onto my suit jacket. One of the bodyguards held a briefcase with the contract and paperwork inside. The one I looked over on the way here.

'That's unfortunate, we hoped that you would stay the night. But we understand i'm sure your boss has a very tight schedule as do ours.' He kept leading me to what seemed a conference room. I've never been to this side of the estate, it was quite large and this area was prohibited by just anyone. And as Frank's "whore" I wasn't seen or deemed important enough to be led here.

"Yes, my apologies." I nod lightly as We entered the large room. There was a long table with about twelve chairs around it and a huge screen on the right wall.

'Please take a seat.' He gestured to one of the middle chairs and held it out for me pushing it slightly as I sat down.

Next the bodyguard held the briefcase and placed it on the table beside me. 'Mr.James will be here any minute.' He gave me a small smile and went to the door.

After a few minutes the door opened making me get up quickly. 'Good afternoon Ms. Maharov.' Another man greeted me. 'This is Mr. James.' As soon as he said that I tried to keep my cool. Play the part.