Chapter 50

Chapter 50

~ Rowan ~

'Before we begin are you sure you want to know everything? She isn't someone who's past wants to be dug up. There will be consequences to knowing everything.' Grace spoke with a warning tone.

"She bares my mark. I'm already involved with her more than anyone ever will. I don't plan on backing down, so please start at the beginning." I said unbuttoning my suit jacket.

'Alright very well, she was lost a few years ago. She knocked on our door and asked for a place to patch up. She had a mission go wrong, your idiot cousin Franco asked her to do a stupid task. She ended up getting into an ambush, this was before she earned the name "The SheDevil" she had been shot on her shoulder. Luckily we know how to deal with those types of wounds.' Grace said taking a deep breath.

'Before my sister continues. If you could tell us what you already know, if you have her now it won't be long before she escapes.' Lina said with a small laugh.

"I am very aware of how easily she escapes. As far as I know she has several different identities and she takes every single one very seriously." I explained the little knowledge I had to them.

'I suppose there would be no use in lying if she let you know her most sacred identities.' Grace said with a grin.

"I found her, what do you mean she let me?" I asked confused.

'Oh Grace our Viky is in love, she must really like him. She even let him find her.' Lina said with a gasp holding her sister's hand.

'Oh! Lina you're right! But poor girl doesn't even know it.' She said shaking her head with a sad expression.

"Please elaborate on what you two are talking about, I am at a loss." I asked looking from one twin to the other. But one thing stick out the most, they mentioned she loves me. A shred of hope sparked in my heart that one day she will truly be mine.

'Listen child, Viky has been through a very hard time all of her life. So if you truly care for her we are more than happy to help you.' Lina said with a sympathetic tone.

"Please help me understand and tell me everything you know." I said a little rushed, I didn't want to waste time with them blabbing on.

'When she was a little girl her mother past away, her father abused her and sold her as a sex slave. She has tracked down everyone who has abused her ever since she killed for the first time. We don't exactly know all of what happened in those horrible times.' The more she spoke the more my heart broke. I have never felt anger like I did now. My face hardened, my chest felt cold while my heartbeat was fast.

'But we do know is that her father is in prison although she never gave us his name or her mother's, she did mention that he should be getting out of there soon. She was saved by a man called Jax Johnson, he was a part of the FBI's secret sting operation. She had successfully somehow reached the authorities and left a message for them. He took a liking to her and made arrangements for his adoptive parents to foster Viky. We know that her real name is Drew Monroe but we have always respected her past. She gives us money and takes care of us as best as she can. She may have a hard exterior but she has a very beautiful heart once you get to see it. We have taught her everything we know, even though she was a natural. Very driven by anger and sorrow, she was a victim of an abusive relationship right when she found hope after her father was locked away.' Lina said with teary eyes. Grace wiped away a few tears that streamed down her face.