Chapter 39

Chapter 39

~ Drew ~

    I had come up with a plan to escape and do what I needed. Michael had come in the room earlier to pick up some clothes and left to go back to work. He always had to do something important even if it's not about this business. When I was bored I would go in his office and distract us both for a good while. But why is it that his lips tasted so strange, almost cold and wrong?

Why?

I can't stop comparing everyone with him why can't he just get out?! And to make things worse was that man who looks so much like my Ez. I want to go find out why and understand why he's the spitting image. After this I'll make sure to get him alone somewhere.

Speaking of alone time, my body felt hot and heavy. The thoughts of what happened a few nights ago, the way his hands would run smoothly down my body. Leaving a burning fiery trail on my skin, my body responding back to his every demand, satisfying every need. That night we went three more times after the first one with our wet hot bodies. Somehow I missed his touch, my body heating up and my heartbeat increased. My lower region beginning to drip, getting ready for someone who wasn't here.

My need for him kept getting stronger, my nipples hardened and my core throbbing begging for him. My mind was clouded with only him in mind, his strong body overtaking mine while I enjoy every second of it. I even had to rub my legs together to ease my urge, it was like my body had a mind of it's own.

I couldn't stand it anymore so I stood up and paced around the room. Thanks to my luck someone knocked on the door. Good a distraction is just what I need to get through this bs going on with my body.

Jules opens the door to reveal a small suitcase. 'Hey! So this is Michaels bedroom. Wow its really nice!' She said looking at the huge black bed with maroon sheets to the small leather couch with a coffee table.

"Good you're here, necesito tu ayuda amiga!" I said trying my best to think about anything else. (I need your help girlfriend)

'I brought you clothes, Michael called me early in the morning asking if I could bring you some.'

"Muchas gracias amiga."  I said as she handed me the small suitcase.

'So what the hell happened? Last night was so crazy when Mark called me asking where we were Michael overheard him and they rushed to us! I didn't expect to ever see Michael so worked up. And you didn't even tell me you're branded! Or by who!?' She said ranting holding my shoulders.

"Look, its complicated, long story short I left the man who branded me and I ran away. He doesn't know where I am, plus I lied and said I already got rebranded." I said looking down at the suitcase.

'Wow that's allot to take in, what did Michael say when he found out that you got marked up? Did it hurt? I've heard it hurts allot more than being stabbed.' She said with a painful expression.

"It did, more like a burning sensation you know... because they literally burn your skin...but I think it's healed since that day." I said with a bored tone, im really over this branding shit. What the fuck are we? Cattle?!

'So... are you going to show me? Or tell me by who?' She said with a face of excitement as if I was the most interesting person in the world.