Chapter 44

Chapter 44

~ Drew ~

     His eyes, those grey eyes they pierced through my soul, somehow they always managed to unveil all of my darkest secrets. But one major thing was different, his hair. It was no longer that hot pink with red tips, it was jet black.

But why?

Was it because of what he had told me last week? I suppose he does need to look the part to be taken more seriously. Although who would dare to challenge THE Demon himself.

I suppose I, the SheDevil would.

    It is pretty ironic how much we have in common, but so different at the same time. We are both feared and have quite the reputation. He was with a man who looked quite allot like him, perhaps that's Remy? His younger brother. I heard a phone ring, he answered and excused himself briefly.

    I danced while he wasn't there, this was my chance to get out of here and murder Antonio. But there was two problems, I couldn't kill here and he was right in front of me. I analyzed the room, there was only one exit, not counting the backstage. There were no windows but there were armed guards in every corner. I had to be careful and slip a tracking chip on him.

   I need to think rationally and act carefully, there is room for zero mistakes. But even then Mr.Hothead knows how important it is for me to keep my identities. I doubt that he will act upon seeing me like this, I hope he doesn't make a huge scene or try to kill Michael. I could never allow that to happen, Michael was an asset to my resources.

   I slowly and seductively walked over to Antonio, I needed to get as close to him as
possible. I stood in front of him looking down at his dark orbs full of desire and lust as he gazed over my body. I moved swiftly and swayed my body to the provocative music. I turned around and bend over gracing him with the view every man wants. I moved my hips side to side giving him a little show. Once I reached the bottom of the heel of my shoe taking the small black tracker hiding it in between my fingers. I stood up and turned towards him placing my hands on top of his, slowly moving my hands up his arms, moving them up his shoulders then to his chest. Swiftly placing the tracker onto his handkerchief pocket.

I felt eyes pierce through my face as I did, his presence known to everyone as his powerful aura entered the room. I could feel his anger rise and as if it was planned out, right on cue one of Antonios guars whispered something in his ear. His face hardened and he became nervous, he stood up excusing himself apologizing for having to leave earlier than expected. Soon after he left the room with his guards in tow.

I looked over to him with a smirk on my face, I accomplished what I needed to. Now the only problem left was Michael. And as soon as I said that to myself he pulled a gun out of the back part of his pants. The music was cut and the girls soon realized what was going on. I just stood there with my arms crossed over my chest, the light flickered back on while his eyes went back to me. I soon realized what he was going to do and I rushed standing in front of Michael.

As Michael was standing up I slipped my hand on his hip and grabbed the gun from him. I was quick to draw it and clock it pointing it at the man who invaded my thoughts. He seemed amused at my actions while still holding the anger in his expression.

I heard Remington tell the girls to sit down on the couch. There was no need for a panic in this situation, and the girls have been in their shares of danger. From the corner of my eye I could see how he held them hostage with his gun pointed to the ground in a threatening manner.