Chapter 47

Chapter 47

~ Rowan ~

She better give me a good explanation. The girl soon brought my drinks and I drowned them both quickly one by one. Soon one of Antonios guards came rushing to his side informing him of his wife looking for him. He stood up and left without a second to lose.

She looked over to me with a smirk on her face, I mirrored a smirk back at her. I reached for the gun I had tucked in the back of my pants and aimed at Michael. To my surprise she rushed to him protecting him from my line of fire. The lights came back on, everyone aware of what was going on. Remi as if he read my mind he held the girls back and everyone who was in the room.

As Michael was standing up she reached for his gun aiming it at me. She was very amusing, but I was still pissed with everything she has pulled since she cuffed me to that boat.

"What's going on Mr. James?" Michael spoke calmly.

'I think you already know that, so why don't you hand her over before I lose my patience.' I said shooting up a glare.

'Is it him vik?' He asked her, vik? As in Victoria?

"Vik? Do you even know her real name? How pathetic." Her face hardened, Ive been putting up with.

I felt anger radiating from her, this brought a smile to my face. Michael felt it too but he was more shocked than anything.

'Victoria?' All he seemed to do was irritate me even more.

"That's not her name!" I snapped walking closer to her. Ill take her here myself if I have to. But im not leaving without her and I won't hesitate to kill anyone that gets in my way. She flinched and pointed the gun to my head. My smirk grew wider. My little SheDevil believes she can scare me?

Not a chance.

'That's enough! Lower your gun.' She said with authority. I know I caused her to break character. She spoke her normal accent and the anger in her eye said she will never forgive me for this.

'Now!' She yelled, I was testing her patience and I loved the way she reacted to my actions.

'What is going on? Someone just tell me already.' Michael demanded.

"Let me sum it up for you, this woman in front of you belongs to me. And I want her back. Right now." I said with a calm tone. As she lowered her gun.

'He's right Michael, he is the one who marked me.' She said avoiding his gaze.

He grabbed her arm and made her face him. 'Tell me the truth, Victoria.' His actions triggering my anger.

"I suggest you let her go before I kill you, she belongs to me and I don't like to share." I said ready to kill.

'Well apparently you don't know how to keep your woman happy if she ran from you and is carrying my child.' Michael snapped taking the gun from her hands and aimed it at me. Both having a stare down to see who would fire first.

"Well it seems to me like im the father now." I said smirking at him, taunting his anger. This idiot has no idea, but I will make sure to piss him off like he did me.