Chapter 22

Chapter 22

~ Drew ~

I walked passed him and grabbed the contact solution and put two drops in each eye. I had to make myself look as lively as possible. I wore a light pink long sleeve plain shirt with a small neckline, blue denim pants and white shoes. I put my hair up in a half updo and left a few strands framing my face.

"Come on, I'll show you a day in my life."

"The fake one at least." He looked at me and followed behind me.

We left the storage and went to the high class neighborhood. The kind old man letting us in after he saw me smiling and waving.

I caught him staring at me as we passed the gate. "What?"

'Your smile.'

"What about it?" I said with a questioning look.

'It's beautiful, even though it doesn't reach your eyes.' I looked out the window avoiding is eyes.

We reached my house and parked his car in front of my garage. I got out of the car and made my way to the front door when I saw Ezra jogging, he slowed down when he saw me walking my way. He took of his shirt that was drenched in sweat, taking off his headphones and cleaning his face with a rag he had hanging from his shorts. I walked towards him with a smile. God he reminded me of my Ez, it was soothing yet heartbreaking all over again.

"Hey Ez." I said with a bright smile speaking in my Australian accent.

'Ez? I like it. I meant to ask what you were doing later today." He said controlling his breathing, his sweat making his body glow making his muscular body more detailed. And I enjoyed every second of it, I wonder..

'Who the fuck are you?' Mr.Hot head behind me snapping me out of my thoughts. Ezra looked towards him with a bored expression. Which made me smile.

"This is Ezra, my neighbor. Ezra this is my-" I snapped my head back at Mr.Hot head.

'Her boyfriend, sorry but we gotta go.' I shook my head and turned to look at Ezra again.

"Im sorry Ez, my cousin is very overprotective. I'll talk to you later." I said with a smile.

'I understand. I'll see you later then,' He said with a smile.

I turned to grab a hold of the jealous man beside me before he went after Ezra. "Calm yourself. I said I'd give you a chance not that you were my boyfriend. And I suggest that you don't ruin the reputation of Ane I worked so hard to build." I said stopping him from taking another step. I grabbed his hand and pulled him inside the house closing the door behind me. As soon as I entered the house something was off. I noticed things slightly moved around, I looked around pointing at what was out of place.

"What the actual FUCK!" I turned to look at him with anger in my eyes. His eyes just as vicious as mine with a clenched jaw. My fists ready to kill.

'You don't get to be mad with what you just pulled.' He said in a slow deadly tone.

"I get to be mad all I want. You don't own me. And I promise you never will. Now explain before I lose it. What the fuck happened to my house?" I said my fists shaking. I walked over to the kitchen inspecting it, what else is out of place?!