chapter 2 - explain to the greenie

"I did chuck, you do it," I say back, to my brother, "no, you are showing him around because I can tell you recognised him, " he says sternly, "alright fine," I say walking over to the pit.

I walked over and knelt down next to it,  he looked me in the eye and stood there shocked, "thought this place was all boys huh? " he nodded. "Well I am the only girl so don't hold your breath, there wont be any romance in here, unless ofcourse you like men too, " I say. "I actually recognised you," he said. I looked out at the walls, "I do too, but because our memories are wiped except from our siblings and our names, " he frowned. "You don't remember your name yet, do you?" He shook his head no, "don't worry, you name will come in a day or 2," he smiled a little. "I know its alot to take in and we all know how hard it is, but do you want me to show you around meet the more understanding side of the glade," i say calmly, he nodded "and if your wondering, my name is Y/n,"

I let him out of the pit and started to show him around. "Y/n!" I heard Newt scream, I turned around to see him walking towards me, "woah you ok," I say, "yeah why wouldn't I be," 'he's cute'   I smirked "Greenie, this is Newt, he's second in command here," the 2 just started at eachother. "I'm going to hand you off to Newt seems like you 2 are rly going to hit it off," I say walking off a hop in every step.

It was the bombfire and i was talking to chuck about how love works, he was curious because he saw Greenie and Newt snuggling by the log. I smiled, I'm really good at matchmaker.

I don't know why or how but Greenie and Gally were fighting and he hit his head, I ran over to make sure he was okay when, "Thomas, " he barely whispered, I stared at him shocked, "i- I remember my name, I'm Thomas," he stood up shouting. "THOMAS!" I shouted in sync with Ably aa we celebrated his name. Until the noise that haunts all of us was heard by the whole glade, "what the hell was that," Thomas asked, "that my friend,  was a greiver, don't worry your safe here with us," Gally responded.

When going to my hut which was next to Newt's a saw chuck having a bad dream I ran over and shook him a little he woke up gasping, I pulled him in for a hug, "it's okay, it's okay, it was just dream, I got you, your safe. " I say to him stoking his back. I slowly calmed down I could feel him slowly drifting back to sleep, I placed him on his hammock and kissed his forehead.

I walked back to my hut with loads on my mind, but the one that I thought about eh most was the blue eyed girl laughing. I smiled in content and slipped away into the dream dimension.