chapter 16

I found my strength and i ran to the scene. "you really think banishing us is going to solve anything?" Teresa asked Gally, i went to run towards her but Gally held me back, "no this isnt a banishing," i looked up at him confused, "its an offering," the boys started tieing Teresa up to one of the two poles that gally had set up prior to this with her protesting I tried to get out of his grip, but he really is strong. "you really think, i'm going to let Thomas back into the maze, after what he's done," I kicked and shifted trying desperatly to save the two greenies but he just held me tighter, "look around you, look at our glade, this is the only way," i glanced at Newt and Minho who were giving eachother knowing looks, Newt looked at me and his thoughts ran through my head, like ive mentioned before we can hear eachothers thoughts but we can't control it, luckily I could hear it this time.
its okay just run to chuck when thomas wakes up, Gally will be too dictracted
i wasn't too convinced that it would work but i slightly nodded at the blonde boy trusting his jugdement.
"are you listening to this, why are you all just standing there hes crazy," Teresa spoke up I looked at the girl, sadness in my eyes, i had hope of stopping Gally but what if it doesn't work, "will you shut up," Gally told her angrily. "she's right you are being crazy," i say with a numb expression on my face, he looked down at me, "Y/n I-" Teresa cut him off, "if you stay here the greviers are going to come back, and they are going to keep coming back untill you're all dead." "SHUT UP," Gally got frustrated then sighed at the 2 boys that had tied Teresa up, "tie him up," the 2 boys looked at eachother silently not doing anything, "didn't you hear me I SAID TIE HIM UP!" He shouted angrily, the attention was on Thomas i knew if i was going to escape his grip it will be in just a few seconds the boys went and carried him up half way when he elbowed each of them in the gut and i stomped on Gally's foot and ran to chuck who gave me a spear and my small medical kit, and we ran to the group where I gave Teresa a small hug and looked to see Gally with a betrayed expression on his face which i felt a rush of guilt, "full of surpises greenie, even got Y/n on bored," he looked at the greenie then at me, "let me guess, you like her," in which Thomas looked annoyed and grabbed Newt's hand. "no, i like this one," he kissed Newt's cheek. i which i smiled at them, "then why Y/n, i thought you wanted everyone safe," Gally spoke up making me look at him. "Gally i want everyone safe, but i also want everyone to have freedom, its what we will get out there," I dropped the spear and handed the med kit to Teresa and walked up to Gally, "i know i won't change your mind, so i've come to say goodbye," i hugged him tightly in which he retruned, "goodbye bro," i smiled breaking the hug tears in my eyes, "goodbye girly," he smiled too. i couldn't take the situation so i just ran into the maze after grabbing my med kit and spear, Teresa ran after me and we waited around the corner for the others, i was happy to see nearly everyone agreed to come with us, but my heart sank a little. I knew Gally wouldn't come, but that doesnt stop me longing for him to come with us. He is one of my closest friends afterall.

I ran at the back with Chuck, Newt and Teresa, Chuck was scared and Newt with his limp couldn't run as fast as everyone else, Teresa wanted to run next to me and I was at the back to make sure everyone was staying with the group and wouldn't get lost. We got to a turning when a greiver was at the end, I gripped Chuck's hand, "you are staying with me, and you will help us unlock the doors," I spoke as Thomas threw me the key, "what if it gets me," chuck asked scared. "don't worry, stick with us," Teresa spoke up as she tied her hair back, "we will be like your personal protectors," he gave us a smile and we took a few steps back from the group. "alright we either get out or die trying," everyone nodded, i took a deep sigh trying to clear away my nerves for what was to happen.

As fast as it began, the fight was done, i cared for everyone in the glade, it was a hard situation to be apart of. we lost alot of boys I cared for, my med-jacks were gone, Zart was gone. The only thing i was greatful for in that moment was that i was certain that the 3 of the 4 most important people in my life are safe, Newt is clutching Thomas' hand, Teresa is right next to me and Chuck is clining onto my arm for dear life, little Chuck. It was at this moment when i knew, that when we get out of here, i am going to spoil this boy rotten, becasue god he deserves it. we walked down a hallway with flickering lights and a bright green sign that read 'exit' i walked up to the door and opened it, chuck still holding my arm, i smiled down at him but his attention was on the room, not me, i looked up to see a monitor room of sorts, i gasp in shock and horror, they really were watching us.