chapter 3 - the first bad event of many

I woke up today with a bad feeling, I don't know why I just felt like something bad was going to happen today.

It was still building week for me so I was mending the gathering room with Gally, "Hey Y/n," he said, I replied with a hum to show I was listening, "do you have a crush on anyone," I could tell he was smirking. I blinked a few times not expecting Gally of all people to be interested in my love life, "why do you ask," I say. "Well there are tons of boys here, surely you have atleast a liking towards one, " in all honesty I've never rly thought about love for myself. "Honestly, I've never thought about it," I say, "ok I'm just going to say it, I need advice," he said looking directly at me, I stopped my hammering and looked at him, "you know you can ask me anything," I say. "I don't feel like there is anyone out there for me, I mean your the only girl and I'm pretty sure your going to be the only one and you are like a sister to me so," he said with a sigh, "look at you a solid 8/10 has doubt that he will find someone, there are bound to be more girls you'll see," I hug him which he does back.
"Thanks girly," he said patting my shoulder.

I was done with my work so I went to go help Newt and Thomas in gardening, "tried it alright twice,  anything you think of we've already tried, the only way out of here is through the maze," I walked over to them with a sarcastic smile, "what a fun topic we are talking about, Newt, you need more fertiliser, " I say gesturing to the empty bucket, "Thomas fo dig it up," Newt said throwing him the bucket. Thomas sighed and walked away as he did, he kissed Newts cheek, I smirked as Newt blushed hard, "aww is little Newtie all flustered, " I pinch the cheek Thomas didnt kiss, Newt slapped my hand away and crossed his arms, "stoppp," he whined. I laughed and hugged him, "you know I'm just messing and I'm incredibly jealous that you found someone, " I admitted. We pulled away from the hug, "oh please your so over protective of everyone you meet who ever falls for you is lucky and has a good taste," he smiled. I ruffled his hair and walked away, "why did you do that?" He asked chuckling, I turned around and said, "can you blame me, its fluffy, " I walked off laughing.

Not a minute later...

"HEY!" it was Thomas, I ran to the scene.
"HEEEEEY, HELP MEEEEEE!" ben was chasing him out of the dead heads. Ben lunged at Thomas and pinned him to the ground, Newt hit ben with shovel as a few people pinned him down I scanned Thomas for injuries and he was fine, "lucky your not injured, " I say to him.

"He got stung, in the middle of the day," Gally said confused.

I was right something bad did happen today. Now I had to watch ben get banished.

I stood with Thomas and chuck my eyes watering, another  boy in our glade dead, and I can't do anything to stop it.
When they started pushing I pulled chuck away from the scene, we both wanted to cry but we learnt that we had to hold in are emotions until we had time to let out emotions out.