part 2 chapter 6

We had to keep moving we kept seeing aircrafts from WCKD trying to find us but we avoided them. Everyone's mood had dropped significantly, after Winston we all mourned him and his death opened our eyes to that we are not all immune, my biggest worry was that everyone else wasn't immune and I was, if anything I'd rather die then be in that position.

One night I was awaken by Teresa "Y/n, get up!" I could hear Thomas shouting and pointing and I could see it was lights but just as we were about to celebrate we saw lighting and began running towards the lights. We were almost there when BANG! Minho was hit I quickly helped him up and inside with Thomas. I watched in shock as Thomas and the others tried to wake him and the worry inside increased I took a few steps back when I realised that there were tide up cranks but I had somehow missed them all, someone came and covered my mouth and slowly walked towards the group holding me still, I almost cried when I saw Minho was okay. "I see you've met our guarddogs," she says. "Hey, let her go," Teresa exclaimed looking at her with anger. The mystery girl only chuckled and let me go and I immediately ran to Teresa as she hugged me closely. "You can either stay with them or come with me," the mystery girl said gesturing to the cranks and started walking. We all reluctantly followed, my hand keeping hold of Teresa's for dear life, we were taken to a man called Jorge and long story short we were now hanging upside-down, I ended up being pushed by Minho to the lever and we all dropped but we were stopped by a guard, the gun was pointed at me and I took a step forward ready for the gun, we heard a shot and...
The guard died, the girl we learnt was called Brenda shot him, we all ran and got to a zip wire everyone had gone except me, Thomas, Teresa and Brenda, when Brenda suddenly ran off, "BRENDA!" I called but got nothing, "Teresa go, I'll be behind you," I gave her and long kiss on the  cheek and she flew away. "Y/n, go I'll get Brenda," I agreed eventually and went down, we managed to escape with Jorge but with no Thomas or Brenda, I tried not to worry but I couldn't help but feel guilty.

We had to think of a plan and we had to think it up quickly.