part 2 chapter 2

Y/n POV:
I love waking up and getting beaten till I can't move, I have no reason as to why. I can't imagine I've done anything, right. They left me on the floor. I want to see the others but i don't see that happening any time soon. Teresa was thrown in and i quickly caught her before she fell on the cold floor, "Y/N!" she smiled crying and hugged me tightly, "they beat me," she sobbed in my ear. Rage filled me "they did that to you too?!" i hugged her more tightly before she could be concered for me. "Let's go you two," a man said with a gun coming into the room, "where," i asked, "none of your buisness," he then forced us up and onto our feet, we were moving.

Newts POV:
We were all taken to this cafeteria with others that have been in the maze, I was still very worried for my bestfriend Y/n has not come back and it is making me think I should of done something. "Newt? Newt, are you even listening," Minho brought me back to reality, "what, oh yeah," I nod pretending i was paying attention, "would you stop worrying," Thomas spoke up grabbing my hand making me blush, "Y/n and Teresa are going to be okay," he reassured me. "how do you know, they could be being tortured or worse dying," i say starting to stand up but Minho and Thomas forced be back down onto my seat, "woah there, those girls are going to be fine okay?" Minho said i only nodded unsure. Janson came in red some names out and left. Through the glass window i could see Teresa and Y/n being escorted and i could see a tear slowly sliding down Y/n's face making me run for the door only to be stopped by the gaurd this caused Y/n to turn back and look at me, 'please tell me you are okay' i asked her, 'i wish i could' was her response she was pushed away with Teresa and out of sight and away from me. I can't lose her, she helped me feel hope in the maze i bet if she came sooner she could have stopped me from jumping she is nothing by blood but she is my sister, she is my bestfriend and i need her in my life.

Teresa's POV:
This amazing girl walked behind me as we walk into a secluded hospital room wires and alot of needles and, is that an ink gun? "Subject A1 first," one of the nurses said, a man in a dark uniform pushed me forward and Y/n started to follow but they stopped her, "what the hell," she spoke in irritation as the nurse got a device "arms up," i obeyed as she scanned me with it, i looked back at Y/n, talk about déjà vu. They did the same with Y/n and they all judged our bodies, examining them and such then we were pushed into a two bedroom room with a bathroom and a small table, i could tell Y/n was happy at the proper bed but didn't want to show it. We were finally left alone with a moment on peace, "we are sleeping on the same bed right," i asked grabbing her hand and we both scanned the room, she nodded, "you think I'm going to get a good night sleep without you then you are crazy," she chuckled. This place is very shady and we were just abused but yet she makes it so much better, I wish the best life ever for her.