part 2 chapter 8

The right arm looks like a rouge army that has good intentions, we were walking through until we found someone called Vince. We were talking when all of a sudden Brenda collapsed on the ground I gasped and tried to help her up, "Thomas what happened when you two got separated, " I asked and everyone from the right arm pointed a gun at Brenda. "Woah woah woah, this just happened she isn't dangerous, " Thomas protested. "Everyone stop," we all turned to see a women. "She's infected doc there's nothing we can do for her," Vince told her but she shook her head. "No, but she can," she was pointing at me, "Hello Y/n," I took a couple steps back. "You know me," I asked. She only nodded, "makes sense why they put you in the maze," I was baffled. "Huh?" I barely mumbled. "The last time we spoke you gave me the coordinates to every compound, trial and lab," I looked at her only just really understanding what she had just said. "She was our source," Vince spoke up and they let us all through I was taken with the women and she stared to take some of my blood. "If I was working for Wicked, why did I betray them?" I asked her as she put the needle in my arm. "You told me you couldn't bare to watch your friends forget you and die, it was the day after your bestfriend got sent up," I knew who she meant and looked at my feet. "If I never went up, I could of saved him, and Chuck, and Alby," she was done taking blood and I had started to cry. "Y/n, they would have put you in the maze either way, you were next after him," she had made the serim and it looked similar to the one we used for a griever sting. "I thought that they were still looking for a cure," I say wiping my tears away. "They are, people call this the bliss, it slows the virus down," I nodded in understanding.

Afterwards we were all having a nice evening by the rocks, I was sat inbetween Newt and Frypan. "This is the first time in awhile that I remember feeling safe," I say and everyone agreed. "Chuck would have loved this," Thomas spoke up, "so would have Winston," Fry said. "And Alby," Newt said glancing at me. "I know everyone here hates him, but so would've Gally," I say looking at the scar, the permanent  reminder that he's not here anymore. "Hey, where's Teresa," I asked. Minho pointed to the top on a sandy hill so I thanked them and ran up there. She was looking at the view when I rapped my arms around her waist. "Hey stranger," I smile but she barely reacted, "what's going on in that head of yours," she removed my hands from her waist and walked a few feet away from me. "My memories are coming back Y/n," she said. I slowly walked up to her and went to grab her hand but she pulled away. A flash of hurt moved across my face. "I'm sorry Y/n," I was confused and heard the sound of helicopters. "You called wicked!" I yell and she grabbed my hand and forcefully injected me with something. "What did you just do?" I say frantic, and then I felt my feet not work and I realise what she did, as I fell down with my eyes drooping and I was asleep.

The end of the Scorch trials

Sorry it took me so long