chapter 10

Teresa was really nice and sweet to talk to it was getting dark and Teresa remembered something. "These were in my pocket when I woke up," he handed me one, a blue liquid trapped in a capsule with the letters 'W.C.K.D' on the side. "It has the same letters that are on the supplies, and medicine..." I stopped talking in realisation, "Alby."
"Is that the boy that was lying in a different bed next to me?" She asked. I nodded and we both took off running, through the whole glade and finally to the med jack hut, "CLINT! JEFF!" I screamed the boy ran to me, "what, we are trying to figure out what to do with Alby," I pulled up one of the blue liquids, "Would this help," the boys examined it and Jeff lit up in realisation, "it must be a new version of the serum, " I nodded in agreement. "One of you go get newt and the others," I say and Jeff ran to them straight away. Clint walked up to Teresa with flirtatious smile, "so, got a name yet," he asked. She rolled her eyes, "Really? Your going to try and hit on me? In the middle of all of this?" She was breathing heavily and she seemed exhausted that I just hugged her for support.

When the boys came in Thomas was on board but Newt had alot of doubts, "we don't know anything about this stuff, all we know that this could kill him, Y/n why aren't you on my side here, this is your brother." I sighed the truth was I've been crying myself to sleep, having nightmares about Ably dying and I never told anyone, well because I'm the one who has been taking care of everyone. "I- I know he's my brother, I- I just- I want him to get better not worse and this stuff is my last hope of him being better," I sighed letting a tear fall making Teresa grab my hand She quickly kissed my hand making me smile a little, "YOU SHOULDN'T BE HERE!" I quickly let go of Teresa's hand,  even though I didn't want to, and injected the liquid into Ably myself.

"Sundown greenie, come on," it was gally at the door Thomas went and started walking, "that was probably a werid introduction to the glade and us, I'm Newt," "I'm Teresa, " I was still looking at the door, I was honestly so tired from all of that is was so hard for me to cry quietly but it almost didn't matter as both of them rushed to my side. "Y/n, it okay, just go get some sleep," newt said, "wait you don't have a place to sleep,  anyone you would wanna share a room with?" He asked,Teresa slung an arm around my shoulders and smiled, "I think ill take this one," we started walking out when I rushed over to newt and hugged him quickly and ran back to Teresa, "so where's your hut," She asked. I pointed to the hut that was closest to the hammocks and we walked there slowly, "Well, when I sleep I normally hug my pillow, but I'm guessing I can't tonight," I say removing some of the covers, "you could hug me," She suggested, i blushed and nodded, I got into bed and we spooned, I was the big spoon and Teresa was the small spoon, "goodnight, try and get some sleep," I told her. I looked at her but she was already asleep so I kissed her forehead and smiled.

I might actually get a good night's sleep.