chapter 12

We all came back to the hut. Alby was crying still but now on the edge of the bed, I went to walk up to him but both Newt and Thomas got there first, the whole situation of my brother crying was making me want to too. Teresa noticed and held my hand. "Are you alright?" Newt asked Alby. "Alby, we could leave, you hear me, we can get out of here," Thomas spoke clearly trying to cheer Alby up but he had been through the changing, all I know is that it's a traumatic experience. "We can't leave," Alby barely whispered, "you were always thier favourite Thomas," I walked up to him and tried to hug him but he pushed me away from him harshly, "don't please," he spoke, "don't pity me," I opened my mouth to say that I wasn't but thier was lots of noise outside and I ran to Winston when I saw worriedly, "it's the doors they aren't closing," I gasped and quickly went to gather weapons, "Y/N!" Teresa screamed at me running after me, I stopped at the weapons collection and Teresa was behind, "Everyone is in danger, those things are coming for us just grab things that are flammable," I spoke rushing to find things. "Y/n, stop! Hold on a sec!" She grabbed my shoulders looking directly at me, "let's think first," I looked at her oddly, "there's no time, please just grab anything you think would be useful," I spoke. She sighed and did what I asked and ran  back to the group, "Everyone come get some kind of weapon from Teresa and I," I shout.

When all had some I felt a hand on my shoulder, I was Gally, "come with me," he said dragging me away from the group but I stopped him, "what about everyone else?" I asked, "Newt, Fry, Minho?" I purposely left out Thomas and Teresa because I know how he feels about them, I still want to save them but I know he wouldn't, "I don't care, as long as your safe, please just get in the box," he pleaded his hand on my cheek, "Y/n!" I turned to see Teresa, I look back at Gally and spoke "I can't abandon everyone else for my own safety, that's selfish," I say, he hugs me tightly and whispers to me, "why do you have to be so selfless, I just want you safe."
"I'm sorry Gally, I have to go help them,"
"I know you do"
I went to walk towards the group, I smiled at Teresa and she waved I went to start running but i felt strong arms pick me off of the ground and put me in the box, I saw a couple of other boys in there with me, "Gally! What are you doing!" I screamed at him. "I want the love of my life to be safe ok!"

_________________________________________
I'm sorry for the long wait but I've written it now and I've been a bit preoccupied but now I have some time off for Christmas I think ill have enough time to continue writing.
I hope you liked it!