part 2 chapter 7

Time skip:
I was sat by Teresa while the other interrogated a man Jorge knew, we still needed to find the right arm. I was so tired and I just wanted some air, "hey I'm just going to go for a breather," I say letting go of Teresa's hand, "be careful, " she responded with a concerned look. I saw that Brenda looked hurt and Thomas looked happy and reunited with Newt.

I walked outside and just sighed, I glanced at the scar on my arm from when Gally, Chuck and I were messing around and I cut my arm on a knife being left out stupidly, I chuckled remembering how mad Newt was that Gally had left the knife out only to find out that it was me. The situation made me laugh then but makes me want to cry now, Chuck is dead and I hate myself for it and Gally was dying as we left. The fact that I walked out on him makes me sick, Alby, Zart, Jeff, Clint Winston. "Hey," I felt Newt's arm over me, "you know, it's not your fault," I looked at him and just shook my head 'no' and just hugged him tightly. "Please Newt just, just don't leave too," I say almost pleading with him even though he could barely do anything to stop that. He held me closer, "As long as you don't leave," I cried in his chest for a while then we went back inside. He went to Thomas and I went to Teresa and kissed her cheek.

We ended up getting a car and we drove up the moutains, i wonder what the right arm is really like.