part 2 chapter 1

Being shaken awake by Teresa and running our of the helicopter with people firing behind us, and running to closing doors, that was a nice wake up starter. We met the leader of this building, how he talked about the start of our new lives away from WCKD and honestly, I didn't believe a word of it. Its too simple of a solution, I feel like this place is with WCKD maybe or they are another batch of scientists that want our blood.

We were separated into boys and girls so Teresa and I went to the girl showers, "how are you doing?" She asked me and I just hugged her, she returned it and sighed in content. "There is only one shower," I observe and Teresa blushed, "do you want to shower first?" I ask her, she grabbed my hand and pulled me into the shower with her, "we could share," she blushed and so did I. We slowly undressed with our back facing eachother and i hear her turning to face me but i was frozen, naked and scared, I have no idea what was going to happen. I felt a hand on my shoulder, "I want you to see me," she whispered in my ear as I sighed unsure, then she hugged me from behind her hands around my waist and her head on my neck, she was now looking over my shoulder to the front of my body and she kissed my cheek, "I knew you were beautiful, " I blushed a deep red. "I'll turn," I spoke my body slowly rotating and I found my eyes to the most beautiful girl I've ever seen, I know that isn't many but I'm sure none look like this, "woah," I whisper trying to express this unknown feeling. We slowly showerd with alot of hugging and kisses, I feel so connected to her now and never wanted to leave her.

We were given new clothes and taken to a new room with all our friends in, I was placed next to Newt who was getting a injection, "hey what's in this," I ask the nurse that was about to inject me with the same thing, "its just general nutrients your body has a lack of due to the harsh environments of the maze, why are you kids so suspicious of us," she asked, "I don't trust anything that could possibly hurt my friends," I say glancing a Newt: 'ive got a bad feeling about these guys Newt' I say, in my head hoping he heard it, 'I do too but I still think we should give this place more on a chance then we have' he replied and I only nodded at him as he was looking at me when i heard what he thought. "Y/n, when you are done I would like you to follow me," this same guy, I think his name was Janson, said as he walked in.

Janson led me to another room and locked the door behind us. "What is this about," I ask. "Do you remember anything about wicked, " he asked sitting opposite me. "I remember building the maze, I remember convincing them to put me in the maze instead of Gally," I sigh, remembering what happened less than 24 hours ago, "I remember loving Teresa and I remember the shit I've been though, why do you care what I remember?" I asked a little anger built up in my voice. "I'm just trying to understand, which side you are on," he said looking me directly in the eyes, yeah no there is definitely something up with him, "well I'm not on the doctors who made my friends, no, my family suffer for over 2 years, I'm on my friends side, all those doctors and go screw themselves. " I say standing up. "Are we done?" I ask fulled irritated now. "Yes we are," he came closer to me and grabbed my arm harshly and quickly injecting something into me, I started feeling dizzy and I fell to the ground losing conciseness with the last thing I heard being, "take her to Ava."