Chapter 11

Newt, Chuck, Teresa and I all watched as Minho and Thomas went running, "you gave him the food I left overnight Chuck?" I asked, he nodded, "yeah he ate it," I gave him a side hug. Chuck and Newt went off to do thier jobs in the glade and us 2 went to the watch tower. "So, what are we?" She asked.
"What do you mean, like-"
"Well, are we like friends or..."
"All I know is that it is my absolute priority to keep everyone safe, when you came up you for some reason I became very attached to you,"
She put her head on my shoulder.
"I know you want to protect everyone, but it's not a one person job, and whose protecting you?"
"No one, this is my family, I don't care if I die,"
"Yeah but we all will," She held my hand, "I'll protect you."

"Y/N! CAN YOU COME DOWN! JUST. YOU!" It was Gally, Teresa lifted her head up and let go of my hand, "I'll be back in a second, " I kissed her cheek and climbed down.

"What?" I asked as I got to the bottom.
"Look, I know she's new but, she and Thomas are bad news and to think your tied up with them in all of this is killing me,"
"Gally, all I know is that I knew Teresa and Thomas before all of this, that is literally it,"
"You like her don't you?"
"Why is everyone asking me that, the truth is i don't know what a crush or love feels like," I sighed and bowed my head. He hugged me and I hugged back, "y/n, promise me something," we broke the hug, I nodded looking up at him, "if, I die, try to remember me in a good way if that's possible," I lightly smacked his arm, "your not dying," I say "so get that out of your head," he smiled and and patted my shoulder, I went back up the tower and sat beside Teresa and she snuggled up to my neck, I hugged her tightly as we watched the sky together for ab hour or 2.

"I should probably go do my job, you wanna come with?" I asked, she nodded and we both went to the hut, "hi guys," I say
"Hey girly, hey newbie," Jeff said, "come on we need to examine your brother," I gave him a werid look until, Ably's eyes opened and he shot up making us all jump out of our skin. He sat on the edge of the bed with tears forming in his eyes, I stepped closer to him but Clint stopped me, "it might not be safe, just go tell the others," I sighed and walked out the hut, with Teresa right behind me.

We walked up to the boys and Thomas and Gally were arguing, I picked up a twig and threw it at Gally's head, it didn't hurt him, it just got his attention, "Would you 2 stop behaving like children, Alby is awake!" I shout frustrated from all of this, Teresa grabbed my hand and draged me back to the hurt, form the corner of my eye I could he a small smirk form on Minho's face until the situation caught up with him and his smile was gone. I could tell that Newt was following so I knew they got the message.