part 2 chapter 3

Y/n POV:
i haven't seen the others in days and i hate it so much i was currently in so much pain they put Teresa down for hers but because they hate me more for some reason i am awake for whatever they are doing to my neck and it is so painful, i might just pass out. "W- what ate you doing to m-" I was cut off by the doctor doing my neck, "shhh!"

Once it was done they gave me some water and put some next to the bed Teresa was sleeping on then left us. I really wish I could see them again.

Newts POV:
It's been days and I am nervous all the time, Thomas has been doing his best to comfort me but its not working. "Okay this is ridiculous, we should see them," Minho says pacing in our rooms, I then heard a whisper from under the bed Thomas and I were laying on, I looked down to see the boy that sits alone is there, "hey I wanna show you something," I quickly followed the boy through the vent and crawled behind him. We saw crates of bodies and I was now terrified not just for me and the boys but for the girls, what if something  happens to them?

The next day at lunch I ran and picked a fight with the guards I managed to get thier key card without anyone noticing when Janson stopped the fight "woah, I thought we could all trust eachother," he spoke calmly. "How can we trust you when we have no idea where Y/n and Teresa are, " I say almost screaming. Just then I saw through the glass Teresa and Y/n walk passed and they looked ill or injured, Y/n looked at me this time she beat me to speaking first 'please escape, this place is not safe' she was then pushed away from me. I just sat down in shock, we are getting out of here and it will be tonight.