chapter 9

Nothing much happened until the morning when chuck ran up to me and hugged me the second I woke him up, "hey chuck are u ok," I asked concerned, and then I heard sniffles, "oh, chuckie its okay, I'm here, nothing's going to hurt you, your safe," I say running his back. We pulled away and he mumbled, "I had a dream that you died," he said crying again, "it felt so real," he said. I grabbed his up and put his fingers on my wrist and waited, "do  you feel that," he nodded, "that's my pulse, it's my heart beating, I'm alive and it was just a dream," he smiled a little and hugged me again.

I had small talk with zart until I saw the girl, running for her life up the tower with a bunch on rocks, she started throwing rocks at the people, minho and Thomas ran to see that was happening and I ran also to the scene, "hey, sweetie it's ok," I say loud enough for her to hear and she stopped, "are u ok?" I asked and she gestured for me to come up, I nodded and went up but Gally stopped me, "be careful, " I gave him a 'dont worry' look at started climbing up.

When I reach the top she was holding a knife at me with made me flinch. "I promise, I'm not going to hurt you, ok, I know you have alot if questions and i will fo my best to answer them for you, can you please put the knife away," she dropped the knife and pushed it away, we both got into a comfortable sitting position when.

"She ok?"
"She coming down"
"You dead"
"what is talking so long"

I peeked my head over the tower, "ok firstly who said 'what's taking so long?" And a guy names Adam put his hand up, "oh it was you," I threw a rock at him, "shut up," I say and then I continued talking to the rest of them, "we need to talk things through alone, get on with what you need to do." The boys slowly did as I asked and left is alone on the tower.

"Now, you can ask me anything you like but first, what's your name?" I asked.
She smiled a little and responded, "its Teresa,  is yours Y/n?" She asked. I nodded.

"Yes, yeah it is."