Forward

Hello! Kami here, and this is Springs, my first Five Nights At Freddy's fanfiction!
Just as a little note, the robotic characters depicted look human, but are still animatronics on the inside. The human characters are, well, flesh and blood, obviously.

From the moment I laid eyes on him, Springtrap quickly rose to become my favorite character in the game. I'm not exactly sure why, though. Maybe it's just the mystery surrounding him, or maybe it's his whole 'cute zombie bunny' look. I can't decide.

Anyway, I plan for this story to cover the entire timeline of the Five Nights games. Some of the plot may diverge from the exact pattern of the games, but I will keep it pretty much on the rails of Scott's brainchild. Of course, please remember that some parts of the game were left obscure or just not spoken of, so I will have to fill in the blanks for some parts. When it comes to that, please be civil and don't whine "but that's not how I thought it would happen!!11!!! Your wroong!!11!!" A little creativity never hurt anyone, y'know?

Just to get this out- this will not contain any romance nor sexual content. No ships! Being an asexual, this means I 'do not want', and choose to instead pursue platonic relationships in this fanfiction.

On an ending note, if any readers on here like to draw, feel free to take inspiration from the story! Like, drawing the characters and stuff. I don't mind. I'll feature it if you wish, just send me the link in a comment or on my Message Board.

(Remember to comment on the chapters and vote- it's very encouraging! <3 )

Cover credits- The cover was made by me. I free-handed (!!!) the vector image on Inkscape and added text, effects, and a background on Photoshop.