6- Grand Renovation

I sat in the back room, my head sitting on my knees.

Mr. Sanders told me warm people would be coming to make the restaurant look nice and be better for scaring. I wasn't sure what they were going to do to it. To me, the restaurant already looked pretty scary. But he also told me to stay in the back room for right now. He said he didn't need me "making myself known before the grand opening." I'm not sure what he meant by that, but I was gonna follow the order. He seemed pretty serious when he told me that.

I really, really don't wanna make Mr. Sanders mad at me. He gave me the chance to make the older warm people happy. I owe him a lot for that.

Ever since yesterday, warm people have started coming in and out of the restaurant. Sometimes I peek outside the door and try to see them. They all look like 'males' and have really big arms and chests. I think the staff from the old restaurant called them muscles. I don't think I have those. My arms and chest are metal.

They are all carrying these strange metal things in their hands. I have never seen warm people carry stuff like that. I wonder what they are. Whatever they are, they're really loud. From all the other rooms, all I can hear are loud crashing and banging sounds. I'm not sure how that is really achieving anything. But I guess I just have to trust the warm people. I think they know what they are doing.

This continued on for days. The warm people would stay for a bunch of hours, then they would leave. I would go to sleep after they left, and by the time I woke up, they had returned again. It was a nice cycle.

Finally, James came into the back room. He was wearing this yellow jacket with these really shiny white strips on it. He also had a helmet on his head. I stood up right when he walked in. I started waving at him.

"Hi James!" I said gleefully.

"The construction is nearly complete, Springtrap. We're opening up in five nights to the public. But before we truly open up, we're gonna send in a night guard to make sure everything's working. So, you're off for a couple days. You don't have to do anything."

"Are you going to be here too?" I asked.

"Nah, I'm just gonna finish up recording an introductory message on the phone in the office. Then I'll start heading home." James said, kinda flapping his hand up and down.

"Oh...okay." I said, looking sad. I had hoped James was gonna stay there with me.

James turned around, walking towards the door. "Alright, I'll see you tomorrow morning at six am. Try not to break anything."

I waved him goodbye. Sitting back down against the wall, I started feeling happier. There was going to be another warm people visiting for the night! I won't be lonely anymore...

I decided I was going to meet the security guard. I wanted to be his friend really bad. I think he must be lonely too, if he has to sit in the office all night.

Standing up, I began to make my way out of the back room. I noticed the restaurant looked kinda different. The warm people had hung up weird lights and made the walls looked a little nastier than they usually were. I could still tell it was the restaurant, but I guess it looked a little scarier.

I was still a little while away from the office room when I started feeling a little strange. My servers felt like they were locking up, and I was really dizzy. Before I could react, I fell to my knees.

And then I went to sleep.

Author's Notes- Ah, now the plot is starting to heat up! Question for my readers: Who's your favorite animatronic? Mine's either Mangle or Springtrap. Both of them are pretty rad. Remember to vote and put your answer in the comments!