4- He's Really Important

James led me out of the back room by my wrist, Mark closely behind him.

I felt really weird leaving my room after all those years, but it felt really nice too. I kinda felt free or something like that.

We walked through the empty halls of the restaurant, past overturned tables, moldy walls, and shattered floor tiles. In a way, I was kinda sad. I had expected a lot more from outside of the back room, but I guess everything looks run down and smelly after that many years.

I wasn't sure where James was taking me. He had just put the rectangle with the speaker back into his pocket, but he still wasn't talking to me. I didn't like the quiet that much, so I tried to have a conversation.

"Do you like pizza?" I asked.

James shushed me. That was kinda disappointing.

"Where are we going? Are we almost there?" I said seconds later. He was still ignoring me. That wasn't very nice of him. Mark didn't say anything either. He kept making this strange squeaking sound whenever I turned back to talk to him.

James took a sharp turn in the hall, dragging me into the main dining room. I didn't really look like I remembered it. The stage was still there, but the paint was a different color and it was chipped in several places. The tables were pretty much the same, but they were broken and missing chairs. The ceilings were dripping, and the entire room stank of mildew. If the warm people were gonna open up a new restaurant, they had a lot of work to do.

James pointed at one of the few remaining chairs. "Sit," he ordered, and I did. The wooden chair felt kinda rickety, and I was afraid it was gonna break.

I sat and waited for a pretty long time, and I got kinda bored. I started humming a song I remembered from a long time ago, but James shushed me. He looked disappointed in me, and that made me really sad. I didn't want to disappoint the first warm person I had seen in a while. So I stayed quiet.

After several minutes, the front door creaked open. A little bell rang, like it always has when someone opened the door.

Another male warm person stepped in. He was really tall, and he didn't have much hair. He wore clothes I didn't remember warm people wearing when I was preforming, but he looked really professional anyway. The warm person had this weird thing in his ear, and he had his fingers to it, and was speaking.

"Yes, I'm going to have to call you back. I have some business to attend to." the warm person murmured, and then he pulled a rectangle out of his pocket and pressed the screen. He pulled out the thing in his ear and put it in his pocket, along with the rectangle.

James and Mark looked really nervous and sweaty, but I wasn't sure why. James stepped toward the warm person, moving his hands in a weird way.

"See, Mr. Sanders?" he pointed at me. "We found this thing in the back room, just sitting there, in mint condition. Mark and I checked it out some- it seems to be working nearly perfectly. All that's wrong is a few aesthetic details."

I think the warm person that just came in is Mr. Sanders. Now I know that he is really important. The staff from the first restaurant told me that only special warm people get 'Mr.' added to their name. I wish I was that special.

Mr. Sanders suddenly went over to me and grabbed my good arm. He pulled me out of my creaky chair by my wrist. I didn't try to resist or anything because he is really important, since he's a Mr. The warm person yanked up my arm and touched my side, muttering something about metal. He let my arm go really quickly, then grabbed my chin. He touched my bad eye. His fingers felt really weird on the glass.

Mr. Sanders pushed me back into my creaky chair once he was done. The icky smelling wood broke under the force of my back, and it snapped off. I was sad. I liked chairs with backs.

The warm person in the nice clothes looked at James. "You've made quite the find, James. It'll do perfect for Fazbear's Fright. All we need to do is make him walk around- he's creepy enough to begin with."

Since my chair didn't have a back to it, I started rocking back and forth in it. It was fun. The three warm people had this really long conversation, but I didn't get much of it. I heard the word 'Fazbear' in it...that was really, really familiar.

I shifted awkwardly. I wasn't really sure if I was supposed to get up or not. Mr. Sanders or James didn't tell me if I could or not. But I was really curious...

I really, really want to know...

I jumped out of my chair, and my legs buckled a little. I quickly recovered and ran up to Mr. Sanders. He suddenly stopped talking and looked confused. I grabbed his arm and pulled on it.

"Hi! My name is Springtrap!" I said. "Can I ask a question?"

Mr. Sanders looked at me in a weird way, like he saw something strange. I'm not sure what he was looking at. I didn't think anything was behind me.

He coughed a little. "Uh...yes?"

"Is there going to be another restaurant? You said something about Fazbear! That was the name of the restaurant I preformed at!" I paused. "I think."

Author's Note: Sorry for the delay. Have a long chapter. Vote and comment, please! <3