20- You Lied To Me

I was in the back room, and I didn't feel good.

I was holding my head, shaking. I couldn't figure out whether I was sad or mad. Maybe both. But either way, I didn't feel good at all.

"Why didn't you tell me what you did to those kids?" I whispered, hoping the Murderer would answer. "I thought you were my friend, I trusted you!"

I guess now my only friends are Scott, James, and Mark...

Springtrap, dear, don't be so upset. It's not good for you.

It was him. He's talking to me now, after all of this...

You must listen to me, my dear. This is all a big misunderstanding. I'm still your friend. In fact, I like you very much.

His voice was so nice, but I was pretty sure he was lying to me.

"Then why didn't you tell me that you killed those children?" I said.

That's not very important, dear. But do you what is important? The fact I'm trying to help you and all you're doing is pushing me away! I just want to make you feel better.

Me? What was he talking about?

"What do you mean? How are you helping me?" I kinda wanted to know what he meant. Maybe I was misunderstanding what he was doing...

You see, Sprintrap, I want to inflict revenge on those that have wronged us. You and I have a long history with Fazbear Inc., I want to make them feel the pain we had to go through. I'll kill everything that walks in this building.

My eyes widened. Kill?! He was crazy! I gritted my teeth and scrapped my fingers against the group.

"No!" I screamed. "I love this place! I won't let you hurt anyone here!"

Alright, Springtrap... I was hoping that you would understand my cause, but it seems your even too stupid to even do that. I'll wreck havoc on this place no matter what you say- I could care less. And, just for yelling at me, your dear friend's deaths will be long and painful.

"No...!" I started breathing hard.

At that moment, I heard voices and footsteps coming down the hall.

James and Mark.

Looks like I'll start my fun now.

What was that supposed to mean?!

My head suddenly started hurting, and I cried out. My good arm was twitching, like it was trying to move by itself. What's happening? Is he trying to control me?!

"This is gonna be great, I tell you." James' voice said from down the hall. "Fazbear's Fright is going to have the best opening party in the history of the franchise."

"At the very least, we'll have a lot of Pepsi..." That was Mark talking.

They were getting closer, and it was getting harder to keep myself from moving! Everything was hurting now, not just my head. My vision blurred and I fell to the ground.

Springtrap's little human friend James peeked his head into the door and smiled at me. I grinned. The fool had no idea what he was smiling at. I started to stand up when searing pain flashed through my body.

What was going on?!

I groaned as my control over the animatronic was lost.

I looked at James fearfully. "P-Please get away from me! It's not safe!" I screamed. I couldn't let the Murderer hurt him or Mark.

James gave me a sad frown, grabbing Mark by the arm and running off.

I didn't mean to make him sad like that, but I to get him away...

HOW DID YOU DO THAT?!

My head hurt again as the Murderer screamed in my mind.

YOU SHOULDN'T BE ABLE TO REGAIN CONTROL LIKE THAT! It...it should be impossible...

I didn't think I could do it either, but I did. I beat him off.

"I said I won't let you hurt my friends," I whispered, trying not to let my body shake.

We'll see about that, you stupid robot.

He didn't say anything after that, and I didn't either.

I had never been so scared. What if I couldn't fight him off next time? He'd really kill one of my friends...

I wanted Scott. I needed him. I wanted him to make me feel better like he did earlier.

I sighed and laid my head on my knees. I was just gonna have to wait for him.

Author's Note- Since we are getting close to the end, let me ask you a question: Who's your favorite character?