12- I've Always Wanted to Talk to You

It hurts really bad.

I'm not really sure what hurt, but it did.

I guess I was asleep, because it kinda felt like it.

But I had this strange feeling, besides hurting really bad. My memory felt...better. I tried to remember something from a long time ago, and I kinda worked!

I was back in the back room, laying against the wall. A man in a purple shirt stood in front of me, and he was smiling.

It was over really quickly. Whatever I was remembering just went away, and I couldn't remember anything else.

~

I opened my eyes, and I saw a warm person in front of me.

I was sitting on the floor, and he was standing over me. The warm person's face looked really blank and not happy. Actually, he didn't really look like he was feeling sad or angry either. Just nothing.

He had this weird thing in his hands. It was black and kinda small, and he was pointing the end with the hole in it at me. His fingers were holding the handle, which stuck out and had a button on it. What was that thing? Did he want me to take it from him? He was pointing at me. Maybe its a gift.

He was wearing the same shirt that the last warm person was wearing. It was blue, and had this little white rectangle that had warm person writing on it.

"Hey, you." he said. His voice was really quiet and deep. "What are you?"

I smiled. I liked this warm person! He was talking to me! Maybe we can be best friends.

"Hello! My name is Springtrap! I'm the main attraction at Fazbear's Fright!" I said cheerfully, waving my good arm.

When I said that, his eyebrow raised up a little bit. He started squinting at me and frowning.

"Do you know what happened to my predecessor? The night guard before me? Did you kill him?" he whispered.

Kill? What was that supposed to mean? Why'd he think I would do that?

"I don't know what you're talking about..."

He made this angry sound and stared at me. He really liked to look at me.

"Can I ask a question now?" I said, staring at him too. I wanted my turn to ask him stuff.

He looked a little confused. His eye twitched a bit, and his hands moved around on the thing on his hand.

"Uh...sure, go on."

I stood up and touched the white thingy on his shirt. "Are you the new warm person that's gonna stay here until the attraction opens up? I've always wanted to talk to one. I tried to talk to the last one, but he was really weird. I think he was sleeping."

He got confused again. His shoulders went down and his hands lowered.

"Yes, I'm the new night guard."

The night guard glanced behind him, staring at this little box. It had a blinking light on it. He frowned a little, and then looked at the clock.

"Springtrap, sit against the wall and don't move. I'm going to check the message on the phone." He looked to his side, a bit angry. "Since I'm in this situation, I might as well see if the phone can shed some light on what I should do." He pointed where he wanted me to sit.

I crossed my legs and sat where his finger told me to.

He stared at me, picking back up that weird thing in his hand and aiming it at me.

"I'm serious. If you want to stay the main attraction in this place, you won't try anything. Understand?"

My working eye got really big. Could he do that? Could he make Mr. Sanders put me back in the back room forever? Was he his friend?

The warm person pressed the button on the box (was that the phone?) and the message started to play.

Author's Note- I have an accidental naming scheme going on. James, John, and Mark?! Wow, good going Kami. XD If you don't get it, that's the names of several Biblical figures. Also, someone mentioned that Mark could also be for Markiplier. Why not? But, Scott was named after the creator of the games.