17-How Could This Happen

I hadn't been visited for a while. Not by that nice warm person, or Freddy and his friends.

I can hear warm people walking through the halls, and I can hear their voices and stuff. I don't know what they're doing, but I think a lot is going on.

The door is closed, and I think Freddy locked it. I guess that's why no one has come in to see me.

A sudden crash startled me from my calmness. It sounded like it came from outside the door. I got kinda scared. What was going on out there?

The knob on the door starting shaking, and it sounded like someone was banging on it... Was something trying to get in?!

"Springtrap! Springtrap, dear, please let me in!" It was the warm person from earlier! He sounded really stressed out, like he was worried about something.

Before I could make it to the door to open it for him, it suddenly fell down, like someone had kicked it. The warm person stood there, leg raised and panting.

He darted into the door, grabbing me by the shoulders.

"Hello, friend!" I said gleefully.

"I don't have time for this!" he gasped. His face was really sweaty and his hands were covered in oil and weird mechanical stuff. "I need to use you as a suit!"

That's when I noticed something was at the door. A bunch of somethings, actually. They kinda looked like kids, but they were all wispy and see-through. Their eyes were creepy and glowing!

"You can't run away from this..." the lead one said.

I think these kids were being mean to my friend! It's not nice to do that!

The kids started to float towards me and my best friend, while he was messing with my back to open my springs. They weren't completely retreated yet, but he was trying to climb in anyway.

"Please don't do that! It's unsafe!" I said nervously, but he wasn't listening to me. Right when he climbed within me, I fell asleep.

But the sleep didn't last long. I woke up seconds after.

No... This wasn't right! He's in danger!

The warm person started laughing, waving his (my?) arms at the weird child bullies. He still had control over my body, but I was awake.

I didn't like this feeling!

"I WON! I ALWAYS WIN! Even in death you kids can't win against me!" he threw his head back, laughing really crazily.

That's the moment everything went wrong.

SNAP! My springs retracted.

Into my friend.

I could feel as they went through my best friend, I COULD HEAR HIM SCREAMING.

HE WAS SCREAMING FOR ME TO STOP, BUT I COULDN'T.

We fell against the wall. We were shaking and screaming, but I wasn't sure if it was him or me doing it.

Red stuff was pouring from everywhere on my body, falling out of the joints on my fingers and my eyes. It was gross. I FELT GROSS.

I stopped moving. My friend wasn't screaming anymore.

"Mr. Warm Person?" I whispered.

He didn't say anything.

WHY WASN'T HE SAYING ANYTHING?!

No, no, no, no! I was gonna save him! He was my best friend! He was like my only friend!

He talked to me, and called me dear... How badly did I hurt him? I'm not supposed to hurt warm people. It's bad.

I'm bad.

"Don't be sad, friend! I'll save you!" I said, and I think I was screaming. I wasn't really sure what was going on anymore. Everything was all blurry now.

I grabbed at the place in my arm where I could see some of his shirt. I started ripping off my skin, and then I got to my mechanical parts. I pulled out icky red-covered wires and threw them on the ground.

I started to fall asleep, but I fought it off. Was I not supposed to mess with my mechanical stuff?

But I had to! My friend needed me!

"FRIEND?! Can you hear me?! Please say something to me..." I said as I pulled metal and springs out of my arm.

I could sorta see him, maybe I could free him if I kept going...

I fell to the ground. My eyes were trying to close.

No! I don't want to sleep! I need to get my friend! I want to talk to him again...

Please...

Authors Note- Well, that was interesting. Also, the arm thing is explained. Um... I'm afraid this chapter is a little too grim to ask a light hearted question to the readers. So, um, just tell me how you feel about this chapter in the comments. That's your challenge, along with voting.