2- New Faces and New Changes

I had just woken up. I wasn't sure how long I slept, but it was for a pretty long time.

I had a different kind of dream when I was sleeping. It was kinds strange, but I liked it. Instead of seeing scary and weird stuff in my head, I saw happy stuff. That's the first time something like that's ever happened.

My dream took me back to when the first restaurant was still open. I was on stage, and the spotlights were shining directly on me. I was dancing and telling jokes, and the little children were cheering. I could see Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, and Foxy in the back of the party room, clapping their hands. They looked happy and proud.

But when I woke up, I still felt kinda sad. I missed those days when people payed attention to me. I really liked it. One thing about my dream confused me though. Why was Freddy and his band so happy? I don't really remember them liking me that much.

Wait, wait. I think they did like me at one time, but then something weird happened and they stopped. I dunno, that's where my memory systems start getting really fuzzy.

Right at that second, I heard something. Something I hadn't heard in a really long time.

I heard footsteps coming down the hall.

I leaped up from my sitting position, springs grinding and creaking in my chest. I immediately started dusting myself off, but it was kinda hard because I had a lot of dust on me. I took extra care to pat off my busted arm, and then I tightened the sling.

I combed through my hair with my fingers, but I couldn't do much to it because it was really, really tangly.

The footsteps were getting closer! I could hear the warm people talking. It sounded like there was several of them. I was so happy! I don't think I have seen a warm person in a lot of years. I wonder if they still look the same? I hope they do. Because I was built to look like a warm person when I was made. I don't want to scare anyone. I want to be friends with them.

I skipped away from the wall and across the room. My legs ached really bad, but I didn't let that stop me. I was too excited. I stopped at the threshold and waited for the warm people to come my way. I knew they would; the footsteps were getting louder and louder.

"This place is a mess, James. You really think we can salvage enough crap to make a whole attraction?" a loud voice said from down the hall.

Attraction? I think that meant something important. I hope it meant a new restaurant.

"Have some faith. That's the exact reason we're here: it looks creepy. All we need to do is find a couple interesting pieces and bring them out to the front, then the crew hangs up some flashing lights, and we've suddenly got an awesome horror show." another voice answered back. I think that was James.

I know what show means! There is going to be another restaurant!

At that moment, the two warm people rounded the corner. I recognized them as what the staff told me was "male." They both stopped really fast and their eyes got all big. I think that means they were happy.

"Hi!" I said cheerfully, smiling. "My name is Springtrap!"

There was a really long pause. The warm people stared at me, and I waved at them with my good arm. I started getting confused. The warm people were just talking, so why aren't they talking to me?

"What the crap is that?!" The guy whose name was James screamed. He wildly pointed at me, and the person beside him's legs started shaking. His pants looked a little wet. I guess he spilled something on them.

"I'm Springtrap!" I gleefully answered. I guess they were confused like I was. That's why I told them my name again.