THE BILLIONAIRE'S WICKED SCARS (SERIES 3)

Ruthless Billionaire 3:

Known as being the heir of the world's wealthiest empire, Nikkolai Zero Galanis was left with a legal arrangement to find a bride when his father died of a heart attack.

Reunited with his long-lost sister, time seems to be running fast, and little did Zero know, his timer is nearing an end. All of his wealth including his companies will be taken away from him if the due date of the arrangement strike and he's still not married.

Zero was left with no choice but to attend the Underground's Auctions. In here, he can buy his own bride. That's what he thought. But not until one stormy voyage, the captain of his yacht saw a woman's body getting swallowed by the waves.

Living in the shadows was never easy for Amara. As an agent, Amara's identity is hidden from the world. But things changed when fate played her life. Being betrayed by the organization she's working with, she found herself on the bed of the world's richest bachelor, Nikkolai. 

With Nikkolai Galanis's wealth and power, she decided to use him to plot her revenge on those who owed her the lives of her parents, but at the same time, Amara needed to be the bride of this handsome stone-hearted bachelor in return for the favor.

Where would these two stories go? 

Will love find its way between their stone hearts?