NOTE

First, I want to thank God for the wisdom and guidance. If it wasn't for Him, I wouldn't be able to finish this story.

Thank you Dearies for staying with me until the last chapter. This book is my second book to the RB Series. I tried so hard to make it as simple as possible. Finally nakatapos na naman ng isang story. It wasn't my plan to be in that kind of ending but I had this dream of them... at ayon, sinulat ko nga. Sana may natutunan kayo or narealize after reading. I hope I stirred your imagination a bit and your hearts.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT! If you love my stories please give it a short review at the comment section and hit the VOTE button!

Sa mga taong walang sawang sumusuporta sakin at sa mga stories ko, thank you Dearies! I love you all po!

Ruthless Billionaire Alexus Piatro Mardoni and our sweet innocent Aria Morzette Roccini-Mardoni are now signing off. <3

Thank you everyone...

Keep safe everyone! God bless! Thank you so much!

For more stories check out my profile :D

Ruthless Billionaire Series

1. THE BILLIONAIRE'S BROKEN WOMAN (Completed)

2. THE BILLIONAIRE'S LITTLE SECRET (Completed)

3. THE BILLIONAIRE'S WICKED SCARS (Completed)

4. THE BILLIONAIRE'S WILD NIGHT (On-Going)

5. THE LAST LETTER (Soon - Compilation of stories of their past)

Red Room Stories (STAND ALONE)

1. Burning Red (On-Going)

2. Desiring Red (Soon)

3. Craving Red (Soon)

4. Abiding Red (Soon)

5. Ending Red (Soon)

-----------------------

STARTED: APRIL 2020
COMPLETED: AUGUST 2020