Chapter 49

WARNING: SPG

*******************

ARIA

"You're fucking what!?"

Ang malakas na boses ni Alrius at ang mahinang pagtawa ni Claudia ang bumungad sa akin nang makapasok sa kusina. I saw Alex sitting in front of the couple and sexily grinning on me. Mukhang nasabi niya na sa dalawa ang biglaan naming pagpapakasal. I can't help but to blush.

Heat flushed due to the thought that we're husband and wife and sore... dahil sa...

I woke up with Alex on the bed as we kissed for a long time. It was deep and longing. Like he's pouring everything in our kiss. At ramdam ko iyon. Ramdam na ramdam ko kung gaano kalalim at katindi ang pagmamahal niya sakin. I tried to equaled his phase but I can't seem to keep up with his every suck on my lips.

My morning energy starting to rise and the heat inside me starting to burn my body. Para akong nagsindi ng apoy at unti-unti na akong nilalamon niyon. I want him to feel me. I want to give myself to him... to my husband.

I now realized the prize of all my self reservations in the past. How tita Lianilda taught me to only give myself to the man who will change my name to make me his. Hindi ako nagsisising hinayaan ko ang sarili kong itago upang ilabas lamang sa tamang tao. And that right person is my husband.

Husband... I married him... we're really married! The thought almost didn't sink in me but the heaviness of my ring finger proved it. Na hindi panaginip ang nangyaring kasalan. It was real...

Halos hindi niya na ako pakawalan. I giggled when his breath touching my neck. Bumaba ang mga halik sa aking panga at leeg.

"Alex~" I moaned when he went on top of me.

He slowly grabbed my hands and pinned it to my sides. Trapping me in case I try to get away from him. But who am I not to give him his wedding night? It is a wifely duty. Pero parang ang weird lang dahil umaga na at mataas na ang sikat ng araw tapos gagawin namin iyon... diba?

"Yes, wife?" he huskily said on my ears as he wetly kissed my neck down to my collarbones.

I closed my eyes and feel his lips. It was hot and I won't try to deny the fire that's starting to consume me. I am not a saint nor innocent in what we're about to do. I've read hundreds of romance novels and watched adult movies... but this view... right now that I'm the one who's experiencing it first hand, is much more than what I felt when just reading.

I tried to open my eyes and look at his movements. His lips traveled to my upper breast. Marahas niyang tinanggal ang mga damit namin. He's like a beast ready to devour his prey... I am his prey.

"Damn, you're so beautiful..."

"A-Alex..." I was about to reach him but instead, he carried me as we are both naked. Feeling each others' warmth.

Naguguluhan ako kung bakit niya ako binuhat at kung saan siya pupunta... only to find out we're both heading towards his bathroom. I can feel something on my back... hard as steel and I blushed when I realized what that thing is...

"Forgive me wife... let me take you elsewhere..." he bit my earlobe as he whispered the words.

His lids were as heavy as mine. Love mixed with intense desire is visible in him. And I think I reflected it too.

Dinala ako ni Alex sa shower room. Nagawa niyang buksan ang glass door at pinasok ako roon. My hands instantly traveled to my naked private parts. Bukas na bukas ang mga ilaw at kitang-kita niya ang lahat sa akin. My hair is probably a mess right now and I can't seem to grasp the fact that we're both naked and just woke up. Bakas pa yata sakin ang puffy eyes dahil ganoon ako sa tuwing gumigising.