SYNOPSIS

Aria Morzette Roccini is the ever loving, gorgeous, demure, classy, and sophisticated goddaughter of Realandro Moretti. She's been living her life under the rulings of her padrino after being left alone by his father and mother.

All she did in her entire life is to obey the mighty Realandro. Even agreeing to act as his son's temporary fiancé.

When Rafaelle, her fiancé, found his woman to love, Aria exited the story and began her journey to independence that is away from her padrino's rulings.

Her journey was supposed to be giving herself the freedom she longed for. But then in just one crazy night with the handsome Mardoni, everything changed.

Alexus Piatro Mardoni is one of the world's most powerful and wealthiest businessman. He already have everything this world can offer. Fame. Money. Power. Women. Name it. He can have everything. Everything, except for one... FREEDOM.

He lived his life being manipulated by his tyrant father. He's been the very obedient son and never did he defile his father's will even in agreeing to arranging his marriage to a woman he never met.

But not until he met Aria Morzette Roccini - the gorgeous demure and classy goddaughter of the mighty and powerful Realandro Moretti.

Will he remain as the obedient son he is?

Or

Will he forever keep Aria Roccini as his little secret?

"If loving you is a sin, then I'm a proud sinner."