Chapter 22

ALEXUS

I sat and stared at her gorgeously eating her breakfast. Every time she moves, my eyes follows.

I don't know if I will entertain my feelings towards her. From the very beginning, I know to myself that she is capable of making me fall.

She is capable of melting the walls around my heart. And she does it in just a few days. She expertly and effortlessly made me love her in all her little ways, in all her oblivious reactions, and all her little things.

But I'm afraid. Takot akong mahalin siya. Takot akong magmahal ulit.

Because everytime I try to love someone, I always ended up being alone.

I did once. Twice. I don't want to fall the third time. I'm afraid to lose her.

I'm afraid that I will be the one causing her tears and heartache like what the celebrity guy did to her. If I will love her, I'll end up like what Raven Revamonte did.

She wiped her pink lips with a table napkin. I watch how the piece of fabric touch her lips and I envy that. I want to taste those too.

"May gagawin ka ba today?" She pulled me out of my reverie. Hindi ko napansing kanina ko pa pala siya tinititigan.

"Work." Simpleng sagot ko. I sipped on my mug of coffee to hide my smile. Why do I feel like she's planning for some adventure today?

"Dito sa bahay? Or sa company?"

I arched my brow. What's running inside your mind, baby?

"Company. I need to attend some meetings today. Why?" I asked.

I saw her bite her lower lips. My fist clenched under the table. Relax Alexus. Relax. She's different from all the women you've fucked before. She's out of your league.

"Uhhmmm is it okay if I borrow Gabriella today? I want to ride her." She threw me an innocent look.

When will you ride me?  I suddenly laughed on my head. What am I thinking? She's not that kind of girl. I have seen her move, talk, laugh, cry, etcetera. That's why I fell for her. And it's hard. 

It's hard to love her because I knew to myself that I'm capable of ruining her. I'm not the prince charming that she deserved. Aria Morzette is a princess that deserve someone better. Someone gentle and not a ruthless fuck boy like me. 

Just by thinking Aria with another man, kumukulo na ang dugo ko. Baka hindi ko mapigilang makapatay ng tao. 

Oh great... 

"Sure. I wouldn't mind." I smiled when I saw her eyes twinkle. Every thing you ask, baby. I'll give it to you.

"Yey! Thanks Alex!" She jumped from her seat and went to my side. 

I felt my body stiffened when she suddenly placed a soft kiss on my cheeks. Para akong naestatwa sa malambot na halik na iyon. 

Really, Alexus? It's just a peck on your cheeks ganyan na agad inaakto mo? Other women had suck your dck yet you never acted like this? 

What love can do to a fucking man like me?  I shook my head. Hindi ko napansing nakaalis na sa harap ko si Aria at patakbong lumabas ng bahay. I bet she went to Gabriella. I can see her growing fondly of Gabriella and I can't help but to smile. She's really different. 

Kaya ko bang panindigan ang nararamdaman ko? 

NAPAHILOT AKO NG SENTIDO nang magsimulang magtalo-talo ang mga kasama ko. They've been fighting for almost an hour and its irritating the hell out of me.