Revati and Balram

Dwapar Yug
Dwarka

Balram dau, shri Krishna and subhadra were in the garden of their palace ,enjoying some sibling time together,when they saw two people , a male and a female coming towards them ,they were a little taken aback by these two people, as, they were not like any human, the trio has seen until now. Because kakudmi and Revati were of an earlier Yuga ,they were far taller and larger than the humans in this yuga.
Both of them ,went to the trio Dwarka siblings and introduced themselves ,and  On  meeting Balaram's  parents ,kakudmi  proposed the marriage of his daughter Revati to Balaram.

At first , Balaram was skeptical about the idea of this marriage, but after insistence of shri Krishna, he yielded.

As Revati was far more taller and larger than her husband to be. Balram tapped his plough on her  shoulders and she shrunk to the normal height of the people of Dwapar Yug.
After this ,marriage of Revati and Balaram took place in the presence of their parents and relative with great joy.
Kakudmi considering his duties as a father fulfilled went to the Himalayas to meditate and live an ascetic life.
At Mount kailasha
After Revati and kakudmi left to meet Balaram,
The Ansh sapra yantra  was given to Kartikeya for protection and it was also decided ,that ,only a human with pure soul, worthy of yielding the power of time travel for constructive purpose would be able to extract the yantra from the place ,where Kartikeya has kept it , and no one with bad intentions would be able achieve the impossible.

Kalyug
Mahendragiri
Gajapati district ,Odisha, India

At the base of the mountains, a Gurukul named Saraswati Gurukul, the same place ,where lord Parshuram lived during Dwapar Yug and maharathi karna gained his education.

This is for today, I apologise for mistakes,I do try to minimize them but as I am a rookie writer, please be lenient.
I hope you guys are enjoying the story.
Please upvote, they make me happy.
Thank you
Bye
Take care.