The Accident

Shakti has gone to Dushala's chamber to help her pick dress and jewelry,which Shakti had no idea about ,but still was going to try.
Karna was helping in the decorations along with the kuru princes.
All 106 prince ( yuyutsu) were taking part in the preparations as they all loved their only sister ,even when, they didn't liked each other much.
Some were helping with decorations ,some with guest lists , guests welcome,food etc. It was a huge occasion for all.

Nakula and vikarn were talking about something when a chandlier above them unhinged and started to fall,they were about to get crushed ,when someone loomed over both of them and all three fall on the ground ,the person above them was karna and as the chandlier was about to fall on his back, his kavach appeared and rays like sun started to emerge from it , they made a dome shaped shield ,which protected all three and the chandlier fall to the ground,breaking into pieces,but no one as harmed .karna has saved them.

Hearing the commotion , yudhisthira and his remaining brothers , Duryodhana,shakuni,yuyutsu,dushashan and some of their brothers also gathered around the three.
Karna got up and his kavach disappeared. His kavach always astonished all those present,many were looking in surprise.
Yuyutsu helped vikarn get up and Sahadev helped Nakul to get up,asking if he was fine.
Duryodhana asked karna and vikarn ,if they were ok ,they nodded yes.

"How the hell this chandlier fall down,who here is not doing their work properly?" Dushashan said ,looking around to scold the servents responsible for installation of chandlier.

"It must be you guys who planned all this ,trying to kill one of us brothers? "Said bheem ,he was always suspicious of the kaurvas after ,the poisoning in his childhood.

"Bheemsen, stop yourself from talking nonsense
We are gathered here to prepare for an auspicious occasion."said Duryodhana.

"And if you have any doubts bharta vikarn was also about about to get crushed with Bhrata Nakul" Said yuyutsu.

"Why would we believe you after you already poison one of us in the past".said Arjun.

Duryodhana wanted to say something but kept quiet because it was true that Bheem got poisoned but it was not Duryodhana ,who did the planning or even knew about the poison ,he only feed the kheer to bheem on shakuni's instance,not knowing sakuni has mixed poison in it.

After that he made sakuni promise that they will never use deception to defeat the Pandavas.

"Don't talk like this to our jyestha,"one of duryodhana's brother said.

"Yes ,you pandavas are not as righteous as you show to all the world ,you always taunt us and fight with us ,you are jealous of us." Said dushashan enraged.

"We are Devputra ,we are not jealous of anyone ."said yudhisthira calmly.

"Keep quiet you karavas or i'm about to throw hands," said Bheem enraged .
It was at this point the fight went out of hands and Bheem , Nakul, Arjun threw themselves on yuyutsu vikarn and dushshashan and a knuckle to knuckle fight started.

Karna was flagbustard after seeing kuru princes ,who call themselves esteemed warriors,fight like petulant children,he wandered of this behaviour went on,what would be the future of this kingdom.he sighed and had an exchange of looks with sahadev ,who looked at him helplessly.

"Stop ,this is not the time to fight ,does this behaviour suit kuru princes ,think about your elders and sister ,for whom you are here,do you want to make her feel disappointed on you all."karna said rather loudly but confidently.

All paused for a moment and looked towards karna .

"Yes,yes don't fight ....it is maharathi karna that saved both of them,let us thank him ,I must say your kavach looks divine ,where did you get it from?" Asked shakuni ,he was trying to butter up karna ,only if he knew that such techniques will not work on karna .

"Haa...don't talk nonsense ,what divine ?......he must be in on this plan,and when he saw one of duryodhana's brother was about to get hurt ,he intervened trying to get Duryodhana's good books,this suta is a bootlicker ,nothing else,"said Nakul ,to which yudhisthira and Arjun nodded .
And Bheem enraged flung himself towards karna and pushed him , normally Bheem would not be able to puch karna that easily ,but since his mind was on the fight ,he was pushed back and his feet fell on a big glass piece on the ground from the broken chandlier.
It started to bleed badly...but noone noticed as they were still focused on fighting.
Duryodhana remembered his promise to karna parents.

"Stop ,don't say anything about karna ,he just saved your life and you are talking like this about him,I will not allow it." Shouted Duryodhana.

At this point, the news of commotion has reached to the other family members and Bhishma has arrived together with Vidur,Kunti arrived with Gandhari and Shakti with Dushala.

Bhishma immediately put an end to the fight and mostly blamed kaurvas for it. He scolded the prince and asked them to work together from now on. He also noticed that karna was inthe middle of fight,this time also.
Shakti immediately noticed her dada's bleeding feet and took him from there.
At this point,
Sahadev's attention went towards karna feet and he also followed the duo,he was feeling really bad ,karna was only trying to help ,but got insulted beacause of his brothers ,he does not deserve this ,sahadev thought ,he decided to talk to his brothers.
-

Shakti took karna to the garden and made him sit below a tree on a stone platform around the tree.
Without saying anything ,she brought some water from nearby artificial pond and cleaned the wound...and was about to tear her duppatta to bind karna's leg.

When karna held her wrist and stopped her , seeing tears in her eyes, karna said ,

"Don't worry anuja ,I am fine ,don't ruin your duppatta for such a small wound and don't touch my feet, sister don't touch their brother's feet."

Shakti felt sad hearing this,"how could you say this ,dada. None of your injuries or worries are ever small , atleast not for me...and if you don't remember you once tore your angvastra to pieces for my wounds ,so let me do this too."

She felt so angry ,why her brother has to go through all this ,that too everytime he comes in contact with the royal family,she will always take care of her brother, always be there for him.

She tore her duppatta and bind his leg temporarily and decided to properly dress the wound ,when they reach home.

Sahadeva was there,looking at the scene and wanted to help karna but it felt rather wrong to him to disturb such a emotional moment between the siblings. In reality karna has just saved Nakul and vikarn's life ,we must be thankful to him,he thought.

*************************** Thank you
Love you all
Goodnight
Bye☺️❤️☘️