Advice

Adhiratha was really tensed after he returned from work,he has returned earlier today and Radha realised that so ,she asked her husband what was bothering him.
He first denied but that told her everything ,she grew angry hearing what Mahamahim wanted them to do.
She told her husband that he made the right decision and
The whole family will leave Hastinapur.
At this moment karna and Shakti arrived after sending the message to Vidur.
They heard their mother talking about leaving Hastinapur,so they asked if they are visiting some place....but on knowing the truth, karna got very angry ,how could Mahamahim demand such a thing and also disrespected his father ,he will go to the palace right this instance and demand Mahamahim to apologise to his father...
But Krishna arrived at their home.

"You should leave Hastinapur,Radhey ." He said.

Hearing Krishna ,the whole family turned around and welcomed him in their home. They were overwhelmed as dwarikadhish himself who is considered as the avatar of lord Vishnu,was in their home . Stopping their earlier conversation for now , adhiratha and Radha asked Krishna to be seated and Radha went through fetch some refreshments.
Krishna smiled and eat ,whatever was offered.

"What do you mean by what you said earlier about me leaving Hastinapur, Govind?" Karna asked.

"It is what I said,that after tonight ,there is nothing left for you to do in Hastinapur and you should go and fulfill your destiny. You have greater and better things to do out there."

Adhirath and Radha got confused about what the conversation was actually about,but since Krishna is saying this,it must be the right thing to do.

So,they agreed,after that Krishna took his leave ,he told them that he is leaving for Dwarka tonight only, and wanted to say goodbye before meeting again,that is why he visited their home.

Karna and Shakti went with Krishna to accompany him to the palace, karna also wanted to talk in private with Krishna.

On the way,Krishna said,

"Bade bhaiya,You have done well by sending the message to Mahamantri Vidur, your brothers are safe now because of you two."

Hearing Krishna call him bade bhaiya was still new and little uncomfortable for karna.

"I would have done the same for anyone in such condition,no one deserves such deception,no need for the praise."
Krishna chuckled and said,
"So,when are you going to leave the kingdom?"

"Why do you want us to leave, Madhav?"

"Because you are destined to bring prosperity and happiness in whole aryavrata with the help of Shakti?"
"And how will are do that ,I am not anyone special and moreover, I would need power together with my strength to even begin to start the process of change."

"That's right ,you already know the answer to your question,you have strength but you need power and to acquire that you need to leave Hastinapur and follow the right path. I will leave it upto you ,which direction you choose to go."

After that they reached palace gates ,they said goodbye to each other,Shakti saw Arjun and Subhadra talking , Smiling waiting for shri Krishna to arrive ,near the chariot.Arjun was accompanying them to Dwarka and he would immediately return and join his brothers in vrnavrat.
She said ,
"Pranipat Gurudev and have a comfortable journey."
Krishna put his hand on her head and said,
"May you be able to face every problem that comes to your way ."
To karna ,he said,
"Pranipat bade bhaiya,may God be always with you "
And then he left .

Karna and Shakti came home and had another discussion with their parents ,karna told them that though he has to leave ,he does not want his parents and shakti to face the hardships of  being homeless, if they go with him.
Shakti was determined to go with her brother,she ask him to remember his promise to her ,that he would  keep her with himself.
They decided that for now,Shakti and karna will leave and when they have a means of livelihood and place to stay ,they will take adhiratha and Radha with them.
Adhiratha and Radha only agreed after much persuasion, adhiratha told them that in the meantime ,he would work in karna's shop and the couple would wait for their children to return.

-

Next to next day ,after having a loving lunch with their family ,karna and Shakti started their journey .
They decided to go in the direction of vrnavrat first to check on pandavas and after that continue their journey beyond vrnavrat.

They reached Lakshagraha and saw that Purochan and his family died in the fire , Pandavas were safe but they left their weapons and jewelry behind as to show the world that they have died ,after that Pandavas with Kunti left to live in secret.
Karna was relieved to see them fine ,he knew that a time would come ,when they would re-emerge but for now ,let them live as commoner ,may be they will learn some humility.
After that karna and shakti left for their own journey, towards the unknown.