The Fight

Day of the duel

The competition was about to start and it was a much anticipated event for many peoples, most of the royals were sure that Arjun was going to win, they thought that even though karna was a disciple of lord Parshuram ,he was going to loose because he was a suta and must have acquired knowledge by the means of deceit or even black magic, for them Arjun being a Pandav and a Dev Putra was an epitome of righteousness and best in archery.
The royal practice grounds were all set and various weapons were placed at a side. Comman people were not invited to the event ,so only the royals and karna's family were present along with Dronacharya, kripacharya, ashwatthama and ofcourse the most respected lord Parshuram.
Arjuna entered the arena with an air of smugness on his face, he was so sure of his victory.
Bhisma ,Kunti and Vidur smiled seeing him.
Dronacharya had an arrogant look on his face,he was afterall the teacher of the world's best archer and that will be proved again in a while. His plan to get revenge and recognition,wealth will not go sideways just because of a Sutaputra.
All other Pandavas Nakul ,Sahadev, yudhisthira,Bheem,were standing at one side of the arena with attitude.
Karna entered the arena with a calm demeanor and simple appearance, no armour or sheild unlike Arjun who was wearing full body armour.
He was carrying only a bow and arrow,which he made himself as he did not wanted to use his Vijaya Bow.

"What happened suta Putra could not even afford an armour and a bow made by professional, how could you even call yourself warrior,pathetic?!"sneared Bheem.
"One should not indulge in habits, outside of their reach, sutaputra."said Nakul.

Sahadeva was weirdly calm, he wanted to assess karna and that girl, who follows karna everywhere and who was still looking and waving towards karna from the podium,and karna was smiling and waving towards her ,not even paying any attention to what Pandavas were saying. sahadeva had a feeling,because of his power of calling the future,that these two must not be disrespected and their is more to them ,than what seems to the naked eyes.....but he could not say anything against his brothers ,so he opt to stay silent like most of the times ,he was a bookworm and quite person sometimes due to his own nature , sometimes because of the situation. Yudhisthira remained silent.
Duryodhana, dushashan and other kaurvas were eager to watch this young man's skills ,sakuni was making plans.
Ashwatthama had mixed feelings towards karna ,on one hand he did not wanted his father to loose, on the other he wanted Arjun's Gurudev to face the consequences of favouring one student most.

The competition started with Vidur announcing the rules and lord Parshuram giving the permission to duel.

Arjun released varunastra , which was counteracted by agneyastra by karna.

Next Arjun evoked indraastra and a shower of arrows was brought about from the sky, karna evoked astra to counter each and every arrow successfully.

Next Arjun evoked vayuastra and the atmosphere of the ground started to become harsh ,the weather conditions became extreme and every thing started to flow away ,even the humans present were about to get injured but karna evoked Sailaastra which countered vayuastra,and restored calm Atmosphere thus saving everyone's life.
Arjun was getting impatient and uncomfortable,he was tired and has been using all his energy .
This Sutaputra is countering my every weapon successfully,but how?..... I have to evoke a celestial weapon ,he thought.

Karna was enjoying this duel , counteracting such astra was nothing for him,and he was patient with Arjun,he never evoked an astra first, only counteracted them...but now that Arjun has put everyone's life in danger ,he decided to end this competition.
Lord Parshuram observed this and was proud of his student.

Karna evoked Pramohanaastra ,which causes instant numbness in the opponent's body and renders them motionless, he fired it towards Arjun and next moment Arjun was on the ground not at all moving,and karna has won the competition.
This was announced to all by shakti's clapping and whistling, congratulating her dada.

(Ignore the heavy jewellery)Everyone present was dumbfounded,their eyes popped and jaw hanged ,when they realised that karna has won against Arjun, especially Dronacharya,Pandavas,Bhishma, Vidur and Kunti could not believe it

Everyone present was dumbfounded,their eyes popped and jaw hanged ,when they realised that karna has won against Arjun, especially Dronacharya,Pandavas,Bhishma, Vidur and Kunti could not believe it.
There must be some mistake,and who is this girl
Behaving so wierdly and being so loud, doesn't she know how a girl should behave,they thought.
They were irritated with this brother-sister duo.
The remaining four Pandavas ran toward Arjun who was on the ground paralyzed,Nakul and sahadeva started to check on him,karna came and said,
"Don't worry ,he is not harmed ."
And after that he was about to touch Arjun's forehead but his hand was stopped by Bheem.
"Don't you dare to touch our brother,you sutaputra ,I will not let you hurt him."
"I am only trying to help him ,prince Bhimsen."replied karna calmly.
"And you think ,I will believe that.....I will break your hand."
Seeing the situation getting out of hand yudhisthira said, "let him help Arjun Bheem".
"But jyestha....."
"No ,the competition is completed and now if we continue arguing ,it will be disrespectful to our elders. Karna do what you were going to do."
Karna put a hand on Arjun's forehead and chanted mantra ,and Arjun was able to move again ,he immediately moved away from karna giving him a look of hatred.

Adhiratha and Radha were amazed with their son's poweress.
Lord Parshuram wanted to show everyone the extent of karna capabilities and break the ignorance of people against him ,so,he said,

"Now ,I want two of my best student to have a friendly duel...devavrata, go and fight karna."

What..!!?Bhishma proclaimed.

***************************Short chapterLove you guys Take careSmile alot☘️🙂

Short chapter
Love you guys
Take care
Smile alot
☘️🙂