Suryanagar

Krishna left after the coronation ceremony , telling karna and Shakti that they will meet again soon.
The now ex queen also left to go to the forest.

As king the first thing karna did was rebuilt the city again, repair roads,temples,shops ,sewage treatment system,water canals, sanitation facilities,etc, Karna took out the treasure from asur's cave to distribute among the people and for the repa...

Karna took out the treasure from asur's cave to distribute among the people and for the repairs of palace and everyone's house in the Kingdom.

He told everyone that each house should be built similarly as in his kingdom no difference among the people will be there on the Basis of caste and creed ,he also announced that everyone is free to do whatever task they want or gain education,they can choose their own path in life. He made education compulsory for all ,may it be  girl or boy of any caste or religion , status.
He together with Shakti made sure that the rights of women are also not taken for granted and they are given equality in all sectors of life.
They also built an orphanage and old age house as a single building inside the palace grounds,for the parents and children of the people who lost their life's because of the asurs.
karna and Shakti would visit there often and spent time with elders and children.
They needed to re-install army but most of the soldiers had died by the hands of mundaasur.So ,the duty of protection of the kingdom mostly fall upon karna ,which he was more than capable of doing.
But they decided to train as many as they can,who were willing to join the army
....and also the women.
Many women joined ,they were mostly  widows of former soldiers and wanted to something for their kingdom in the memories of their husbands .
Shakti and karna immediately started their training and soon , Suryanagar had first elite group of women soldiers,and they all were very capable.
The lives of people of were slowly getting on the right tracks,with the money karna gave them ,they re started their means of livelihood hood.
Karna also went and talked with the tribals living inthe nearby forests to help him guard the borders of the kingdom and give information about the happening of other kingdoms to him,they agreed as they come to know that karna was like a Putra to the chief of Devrai gaon and they made alliance with karna. They told him not only they will provide him with information but also help in protection of the kingdom by fighting wars along side him and help in flourishing the economy of the Kingdom by providing raw material grown inthe forest and supplying the products of Suryanagar to other kingdoms markets.
They accepted karna as their king.
Karna also made friends with Yakshagana living in his kingdom ,he impressed their leader with his wits and smartness.
The yakshas also accepted karna as their king and promised him to help in any way they can.
Shakti asked karna to built a hospital and school for the people ,where anyone could get health care and knowledge.
So, Suryanagar started first government hospital and a very big Gurukul which were both under direct royal command and any one could get treated or educated in them.
Many more smaller hospitals and schools were also opened through out the kingdom.
Shakti would spent her most of the time either giving suggestions to karna or teaching at schools, training the army.
Karna was very busy these days , re-establishing a kingdom was not an easy job but he has done an outstanding job and people loved him for that .
He and Shakti had to choose a new counsel of ministers as the previous minister were all dead. So ,Shakti suggested conduct a common test ,open for all whether it is  men , women, upper caste / lower caste does not matter ,if they pass the exam, they will be selected .
So ,they did that ,finally a good counsel of honest and wise officials was established.
Most important among them was his prime minister Yukti,she was a middle age women ,who had a son and parents- in-law at home but has lost her husband,she was really knowledge ,wise and mature, Sometimes karna thought that she could give Mahantri Vidur a competition in politics and administrative matters.

Karna announced to the people that establishing equality and unity among people is his main aim and if anyone is against the concept ,they can leave the kingdom now or he will punish them harshly ,if they tried to cause any problems in future.
No one left they had full in their new king,after suffering so much ,they were happy with this new way of living.
Finally ,after three months of constant hard work Suryanagar has became a kingdom which was prosperous and peaceful.
And with their king and princess presence ,one day this kingdom would be the greatest among all ,the people of Suryanagar believed so.
They were astonished ,how happy they were now,when few months ago ,they were waiting to die.
It felt so surreal,their king and princess were great people but so down to earth ,anyone could approach them with  their problems and they would listen and solve them,the people never felt that they were someone they needed to fear but felt like karna and Shakti were a part of their family and the people of Suryanagar would do anything for them.

Now,that Suryanagar was running peacefully karna and Shakti decided to leave matters in Mahamantri yukti's hands for sometime and go to Hastinapur to bring adhiratha baba and radhama to their new home.
They announced this in royal court and people became sad as their beloved king and princess would be away from them for atleast a month but were also happy because they will see
Their Rajmata and Raj pita after few days.
Thus karna and Shakti started their journey towards Hastinapur,they decided to go alone and not to put much focus on themselves,they were only going to fetch their parents,whom they will meet after almost a year and half.
They were very excited.

***************************Thank you guys Love you allTake care Byeeeeee ☘️🙃❤️

Thank you guys
Love you all
Take care
Byeeeeee ☘️🙃❤️