New Beginnings

Few days ago in Hastinapur

Yellow flowers were flowing in the wind and ,a young girl
Dressed in orange was standing in the middle of the flower was looking very beautiful and elegant. She seemed like she was waiting for someone ,her eyes shone with unshed tears and mouth quivering in anticipation.
"Vrushali "  karna called from behind ,he has called her to say goodbye as  he is leaving Hastinapur.
After his family ,she is the most important person in his life.
She turned around and karna was heart broken to see tears in her eyes. She knew that he was leaving.

"Radhey" she called his name written the million questions in her eyes.

" I am sorry ."karna said.

"Take me with you." She said firmly.
"I can't ,how could I do that?" He replied.
"Make me yours and take me with you ,I will follow you everywhere."

"I am sorry ,I cannot do it, i have nothing to offer you right now ,if I take you with me you will only face hardships and I can't do that to you."

"I don't fear and hardships." She said.
"I know ,you are very brave.....but it would not be the right thing to do on my part.please, understand."

She thought for a moment and said,
"Fine ,I will stay but you need to give me a promise,a means that will provide me with the strength to wait for your return."

Karna extended his hand and with the help of his internal energy summoned a magical flower that will not wither with time or be broken easily and put it in her hair.
He made a promise to her that he will return and marry her one day.
He told her ,
"I love you and will marry only you,I promise."
Vrushali was very happy,she hugged karna tightly ,the hug which was returned with as much enthusiasm.
After that they said goodbye with each other and karna left. Both of them were feeling the pain of separation but had the hope of meeting again , one day. they will miss each other dearly for sure.

-
Meanwhile , Pandavas left Eklavya's village after few days ,they thanked him for his generosity and promised to pay it back one day. Eklavya told them their was no need for that.
After that they went to a mayavi forest ,where they met rakshasi Hidimba and her brother hidimb, Bheem and hidimba fell in love each other and to save everyone's life Bheem killed hidimb and became the king  of rakshas tribe ,after that he married hidimba but on the condition from Kunti that she and her sons will leave the forest after one year,after the birth of Bheem and hidimba's son.
Kunti made sure that they would be given shelter for a year and after that they will return to the human world ,and find a way to get back their status as the princes of Hastinapur.
Sahadeva felt that it was not right thing to do to hidimba but hidimba herself agreed ,one for the sake of her tribe,in this way her tribe would get a new king and there would be no unrest among the citizens.Other for her love for Bheem....but why did it felt like only she was the one getting the short end of the straw.
Like this way Pandavas and Kunti again established their comfortable life in the mayavi forest.
-

For karna and Shakti ,they moved from town to town and from forest to forest helping each and everyone in their way.
Karna would take on menial jobs to earn money and they would stay in Dharamshala or rest houses.
In their travels ,they found that in many kingdoms the life of comman people were not very good ,they were
Exploited , supressed,and harmed but the upper class peoples.
Karna and Shakti took on a new persona to help these peoples discreetly.
They would cover their face with clothes and fight for justice.
They were becoming famous as vigilantes by the name of Aditya and Aditi.
No one new who they were in reality ,so people would make stories about them being god and goddess ,who arrived to take away their pain ,would praise them or even pray to them to help them in the times for of need.

As soon as karna and Shakti find out about new problem anywhere ,they would go to that place and serve justice in their own way,they tried to help as many people as they could.
All the people doing anything wrong would fear them, many kingdom even made it illegal to take their names.
The news of protector of people "Aditya and Aditi " came to known by everyone in whole aryavrata.
Hastinapur royals also came to know about this and wondered who these people could be.
Some thoughts,they were against dharma as they were trying to Liberate the people from ancient customs.
Some thought of them as heroes.

Karna beloved horse ,his friend Vayujit was also with them

Karna beloved horse ,his friend Vayujit was also with them.they had also killed many asur ,rakhshas and what not in their way ,who were harming the people.
-
One day they were resting in a forest nearby a town.
When an old man, disheveled came running towards them,he was in a bad condition ,his clothes were torn and he had injuries all over him,he was mumbling something and seemed like a mad man.

Karna immediately went near him ,while Shakti stand  as look our for any incoming danger.
Karna tried his best to calm that man down but he grew more agitated and his words became incoherent and after that he ran away towards the town.
Karna and Shakti immediately followed him  inside the town ,wanting to help.
When they entered the town the place was in chaos, elderly and women were crying , everything was either broken or covered in blood ,some were crying over the corpses.the sight was disheartening to say the least.

What intrigued them the most was that in whole town no children or young men could be seen , where were they all?!