Gift

Jay was looking for Shakti everywhere...... ,she was not only his best friend but , also going to be  his partner in fighting against evil guys.
The more he thinks about it ,more he becomes sure that she is the right person for such a responsibility. She has a stable nature and mature personality ,she is very also smart and has good reasoning ability,with awesome fighting skills and loyal to the core, although this does not mean that she cannot be mischevious and bubbly, but only with people close to her.
Jay on the other hand ,has a fun and frolic personality ,if a person does not know him personally ,they might think of him as a careless and weak person but that is not at all true ,he is quite responsible and fiercely protective of his loved ones, shakti's words not his.......
His train of thoughts were intrupted ,when he collided with someone running towards the kitchen.

"calm down brother,there is no fire", said Jay .

"I am late in delivering groceries for dinner,so I was running", said Rakesh while panting from running.

"Don't worry, I am sure there is a reason for your lateness.
Just tell them why you are late and no one will scold you",Jay said assuringly.

Rakesh nodded towards him and went towards the kitchen.
Jay resumed his search for Shakti.
-

Shakti was sitting on some boulders, While looking at the setting sun...her thoughts were on the story told by Guruji in the morning....she always was fascinated by the stories about karna, how much he suffered and his struggles ,and his fight to bring equality among people......,but were his struggles really necessary....he deserved better , according to her. She was also in awe of his poweress.

Suddenly , she heard someone yelling her name
and saw Jay running towards her, holding something wrapped in a cloth.

"What are you doing here? , I was looking for you everywhere." Jay said.

"Well ,why were you looking for me ?", Shakti asked.

"To give you this." Jay said holding out that thing wrapped in cloth.

Shakti eyed the cloth knowingly,she had an idea ,what it was..... and she
Was not supposed to accept it.

"I am not going to accept it",
Shakti said with a slightly surprised look on her face.

"Yes, you are ....because, I am giving it to you." Said Jay with conviction, while unwrapping the cloth and taking out an old knife.

This knife was a powerful divine weapon which was used by jay's parents in their fight against the evil. This knife holds special power that ,it will only injure a human but it will instantly kill any asur , pichas ,or demonic power ,it can also be used be used to identify black magic .

 This knife holds special power that ,it will only injure a human but it will instantly kill any asur , pichas ,or demonic power ,it can also be used be used to identify black magic

"No ,This is you family heirloom and is very useful weapon in fighting against evil and protecting oneself.",said Shakti.

"That is the main reason I am giving this to you for protection...you are my best friend , so, now that we are going to face mortal peril , I want to keep you safe!!." Said Jay worryingly.

"So ,you think I cannot protect myself....?", Argued Shakti.

"That is not, what I  am saying ...... You are more than capable in protecting yourself and others ,  but .....even knowing this, I will not be able to stop worrying about you.....beacouse you are the most important person I n my life. Yes.....this belongs to me and that is why, I have full right how to use it and if I want to give this to you.....it is also fine. My parents also cared about you very much and I know if they were here ,they would have supported me, so , please accept it." Said Jay forwarding the knife towards Shakti.

"I can't knowing that it can protect you during tricky situations...I just can't accept it", Shakti said.

"Yes ,you can and you will...and that is final.......and you are going to be my partner .....so .....you can protect me always", Jay said smiling mischeviously and handing the knife to Shakti.

Shakti knew, that ,how fiercely protective of her Jay was and he will not let this go.so, she accepted the knife and smiled at Jay ,her cheeks were turning red.

Jay smiled back ...he was also blushing.

Both than went to have dinner and prepare themselves mentally for the future events.

******"*****""""""****"*****
As you guys can see it is going to be a long and detailed story....so please be patient and enjoy the process.

Thank you guys for your comments and votes.
I love them.
Bye
take care😁