The Conspiracy

Dushala's wedding concluded the next day ,with  Dushala being the happiest ,karna ,and his family together with Vrushali attended the wedding as Dushala wanted. They stayed in the back knowing their bounds. Vrushali was invited by radhama ,she had an idea about karna and Vrushali's feelings towards each other ,so she wanted them to spent more time together.she considered Vrushali as a good future wife and perfect daughter- in - law of the family.
Vrushali was an only child ,her mother died of a disease when Vrushali was very young ,leaving only her and her father in the family ,her father was a neighbour and friend of Adhiratha's and would leave Vrushali at their home often as he was out for work. Karna and Vrushali became best friends and when they grew older,they started to like each other also but then karna left to attain knowledge and Vrushali started to to help her father with his work. her father was a blacksmith and used to make and sell knife,sickles,etc. Vrushali was an intelligent and wise girl and also possessed beauty, compassion and kindness.
She was also very good knife thrower and knew basic defence techniques taught to her by karna himself.

During the wedding rituals karna and Vrushali kept looking at each other , secretly and were blush Ng alot. Shakti and Sahadev smiled seeing their antics.
After that Dushala started journey towards her new home.
-
Bhisma was looking outside the window of his room and he had a solemn expression,Vidur was standing beside him and they seemed to be waiting for someone.

Adhiratha was nervous ,he has been a charioteer of Mahamahim for so many years but was never called to his room,if Mahamahim wanted to talk to him in his own chambers then it must be a serious topic.

"Pranipat Mahamahim," he said.

"Come adhiratha, I have called you today to talk about an issue of great importance,you see the bag placed on the table,open it."Bhishma said.

Adhiratha looked quizzically towards the table and started to open the bag as ordered.
He took his hands back like he just got shocked with whatever that was inside the bag.
It turns out the bag was filled with all the jewelry and gold coins , enough for a person to live his life in luxury without even lifting a finger to work.

He asked  in a low voice,
"What is all this, Mahamahim?"

"All of this is for you , adhiratha.you have served us well for so many years ,I would like to give these to you." Said bhisma.

Adhiratha was never the one to be greedy,he only knew how to work hard and taught his family as much,he was satisfied what he had,he also knew that anything given by royals just like that will not come without consequences.so he said,
" Thank you for your generosity but I cannot accept these, Mahamahim."

"You dare to say no to me , adhiratha."bhishma voice boomed .

"No,not at all...how could I do that ,but one should always accept what they achieve through hard work and this wealth is not mine to accept." Adhiratha requested.

"Fine,you can give me something in return of this wealth ,would you?"

"What would a poor person like me be able to give you?" Adhirath said.

"A promise,give me a promise." Bhishma said.

"What is this about, please tell me , Mahamahim?"

After thinking for some time , bhisma motioned Vidur to speak,Vidur nodded.

"Send your son away from Hastinapur,never to return." Vidur said.

For a second adhiratha was unable to comprehend what was said to him ,his eyes become wide in fear / anger.
What...send his son away, his son who has returned after being away for twelve years ,whose teenage years,he and his wife were unable to see,his loving and Caring son ,who always thinks about his family,who does no bad and is so kind.

"Mahamahim ,why are you trying to make the my and wife's life miserable ,what has my son done for you to order such thing,what is his fault,what is his sister's fault for you to want to send her only brother away,my wife would be devastated, why sent...our only son away from us,he had just returned few months ago,my son is innocent ,he has not done any wrong,why?"

"He does not know his bounds and always challenges the usual norms of the society ,if he remained in Hastinapur ,he would bring forth unbalance and disturbance ,he needs to leave." Said bhisma arrogantly.

I will talk to him ,he will not do anything against the royals again.

"You cannot calm a strom, adhirath.
"Who seeds winds ,shall cultivate stroms."
And I want to keep that Strom out of Hastinapur before it destroys my plans. If you will not send him away Willingly ,then I will have to use force." Bhishma declared.

"Adhirath could not bear to hear such accusations against his son, he had tears in his eyes but they never fall ,he calmly said,
Fine Mahamahim,I have served you with all my heart these years and if this is the result I get ,then I don't want this job anymore,you have already separated my son from us once ,it will not happen again ,if he has to leave he will not leave alone but my whole family will leave Hastinapur and go with him.pranipat."he left with determination.
Bhishma and Vidur looked at him astonished by his bravery.

-

Karna ,shakti and sahadeva were at their arena practicing sword fighting. Sahadev and Shakti were fighting and karna was giving instructions to both of them.some time later they  took a break and started to talk.
Sahadev told them that he is sad because he will not be able to meet them for somedays. Shakti inquired as to why?....he told them that all the Pandavas and Kunti are going to Varnavrat to do annual ritual for their father Pandu .
Shakti stilled hearing this as she knew ,what was going to happen there,she thought it would be a long time before she sees sahadeva again.
She looked at karna and found him blankly looking towards the tree,she understood that he was  feeling uncomfortable listening about Pandu ,not in a bad way but still.
At that time ,Uday came to meet them and invited them to his and Aarvi's engagement ceremony,going to be held , in the evening . They congratulated him and told him that they will attend that ceremony,even sahadev was going to come.

He also wanted to talk to karna in private,so karna went to talk to him.shakti wondered what he wanted to talk about,but she knew her dada's will tell her later anyways.

Uday told karna that many of the tribes people has seen an architect named Purochan purchasing much amount of wax than usually need in any household as candles.Uday found it odd and could not comprehend,why.
He knows karna is very intelligent and would be able to find out ,if any conspiracy is going to happen ,so he came to tell him this.
Karna told him ,that he will look into this matter and talk to him later about it.
***************************