filler three

Ashwatthama was more than happy, when the news of kuru princes victory reached him and his father ,now it was the time for his coronation as the king of northern Panchal and preparation were going on ,he would finally be able to get the wealth and position ,he always desired ,just like his father ,though his father was driven by the need for revenge,he himself wanted power....and he was not going to stop here ,no....he wanted more ,he decided.

The only thing that was not sitting right with him was that Arjun was the one to capture Draupad ,this making Arjun even bigger in the eyes of his father.
The only thing he wanted more than power and wealth was his father's love and for his father to feel proud of him,for his father to understand his perspective and be on his side.....but alas that feeling has been lost between the father and son ever since Arjun entered their life and that is why he hated Arjun and by extension his brothers.

Dronacharya was happy not only because his revenge was done but also it was his favourite student to do the deeds ,Arjun has indeed shown the whole world that he was greatest archer by defeating such a might king on his first conquest,just after completing his education.
That suta is not near arjun's level ,he thought and smiled, after all Arjun's fame will increase his fame and power also.